Choosing Body Type Error

I’m having an issue / glitch in my story when choosing my body type for my character and I’m hoping someone could help.

I copy + pasted Dara Amarie’s template, but when I preview it on the app, it only makes the plus size body type look normal (despite already restarting / logging out multiple times).

Here are the screenshots:

Screenshots

I’m hoping it’s just a glitch, because I obviously don’t want it to look like that when the story is published :persevere:

Has anyone had a problem with this too? Or should I just do the “Flags/Gain” route instead (like how you would do with a female and male MC choice)?

1 Like

It’s probably a glitch, I’ve seen many people with that issue

1 Like

Oh, that’s a relief! So when the story is published, this wouldn’t happen / look like that?

it must be a glitch - I have used her template and all worked normally - but this glitch is kinda funny, to be honest. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep it is a glitch and I have it too. It has come and gone multiple times.

2 Likes

Yeah, her templates are flawless, so this surprised me. Same tho :sob: I’ve seen many Episode glitches, but this is a new one.

Okay, I’m glad it’s not just me. Thank you!! This made me less worried lol :weary:

1 Like

That is beautiful.

3 Likes

I am so glad you think so. :hugs:

It’s my dream woman. :joy:

3 Likes

That is scary

2 Likes

You hurt my feelings. :sob: Why would you say that it is amazing! :eyes:

2 Likes

My bad. To each their own :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.