Choppy running to fall transition

I’m trying to get my character to run to a spot and then fall. However, my character pauses in the middle for a second and is idle and then falls and it bothers me :sob:

Here's the code if you can figure out how to fix it
@pan to zone 1 and AMAYA walks to screen center in zone 1 and AMAYA does it while run_cry_embarrassed_loop and AMAYA is run_cry_embarrassed_loop
&AMAYA is run_cry_embarrassed_loop
@AMAYA is run_fall
&AMAYA spot 1.266 22 116 in zone 2
@pause for 0.5
@zoom on 0 0 to 249% in 3
@pause for a beat

Try
@ AMAYA is run_cry_embarrassed_loop THEN AMAYA starts run_fall

1 Like

So I tried:
@pan to zone 1 and AMAYA walks to screen center in zone 1 and AMAYA does it while run_cry_embarrassed_loop and AMAYA is run_cry_embarrassed_loop then AMAYA starts run_fall THEN AMAYA spot 1.266 22 116 in zone 2

but it ended up doing this other weird thing too it was doing before I fixed it, where she would be in the spot before the fall which makes her go higher. if that makes any sense. how should I change it?

if you’re trying to make it pan while the character walks to zone 1 and do those actions then try

&pan to zone 1 in (time)
@ AMAYA walks to screen center in zone 1 in (time) and AMAYA does it while run_cry_embarrassed_loop THEN AMAYA spot 1.266 22 116 in zone 2 AND AMAYA starts run_fall

1 Like

There wasn’t a pause this time, but the character still went to the spot before she fell, causing her to go higher before falling ://

&pan to zone 1 in 3
@AMAYA walks to screen center in zone 1 in 3 and AMAYA does it while run_cry_embarrassed_loop THEN AMAYA spot 1.266 22 116 in zone 2 AND AMAYA starts run_fall

1 Like

Okay maybe try this

&pan to zone 1 in 3
@AMAYA walks to screen center in zone 1 in 3 and AMAYA does it while run_cry_embarrassed_loop
& AMAYA spot 1.266 22 116 in zone 2 AND AMAYA starts run_fall

Still doing it haha :sob:

1 Like

ngl i dont think theres a way to fix this. if she needs to be at a higher spot for the fall to look right, shes gonna move there and its gonna look weird if you use the & command or not.
You could hide with with a zoom before she falls, that pans to her on the floor or smth

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true, sorry either way it will probably look weird :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

ohh yeah true I’ll try zoom and see how that looks. ty!

ya haha thx for helping me try to figure out ig its one of those things u cant fix lol

1 Like

Actually, if you change run_fall to fall it may look better, you wont have to spot her again after she runs

&pan to zone 1 in 3
@AMAYA walks to screen center in zone 1 in 3 and AMAYA does it while run_cry_embarrassed_loop

@AMAYA is fall

2 Likes

That worked! Tysm it looks better

1 Like

youre welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.