Christians out there?

Are there any Christians out there? I don’t see many.
jesus loves u.

6 Likes

Heyyo I am Yeppers just have to search out ya know.

1 Like

I went to Church school ?

Although I don’t identify as Christian.

1 Like

it’s fine to be a christian really, you live in HIS power, HE gives love no one has ever felt before

3 Likes

True girly

1 Like

sorry? I don’t understand

I’m a christian :smiley:

1 Like

God bless you.

2 Likes

Living in His power and love.

1 Like

Hello @Cocofoxy, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved to General Chat since it is not an Episode-related topic. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

i agree, but i just personally don’t indentify as one.

well, that is ur choice. but i encourage you, God loves u no matter what

1 Like

that’s one of the reasons I like Christianity even though I don’t indentify as a Christian!

it’s a very loving religion. the Christians I know that are really passionate about their religon are very welcoming & friendly to everyone.

2 Likes

y don’t you identify yourself as a christian then?

1 Like

my parents aren’t Christian & I mostly went to Church school because it was a private school.

I use to be Athiest but then I decided that I’m too small in this universe to determine whether there’s a God or not. so, now I think there might be a God, or maybe Gods, or maybe even a Goddess instead. or maybe there’s nothing.

I really don’t know but I love learning about religions because I believe in all of them at least a little bit.

2 Likes

I know I shouldn’t say this on this topic…but I feel respected. I’m Bouddhist.

3 Likes

I’m one!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment. I see too many ppl saying tht Christains are this evil and closed minded people thts not true v.v

1 Like

I hear that from so many people.

Please stay on topic folks. Thank you! :peace_symbol:

1 Like