Christmas Art Giveaway [CLOSED]

Sorry, it thought I updated it a few days ago but I didn’t :woman_facepalming:

@coltonilio

@coltonilio

I hope you like it, it definitely didn’t come out as expected - so I’m sorry. But Merry Christmas!

@Emily515123

@Emily515123

I hope you like it, it definitely didn’t come out as expected - so I’m sorry. But Merry Christmas!

@MinaMy4531

@MinaMy4531

@Samantha79

@Samantha79

4 Likes

Hi @Jess2112 if you attach a few examples of your art along with your giveaway details I think it will attract many ppl to join your giveaway.

1 Like

Could I please apply for the third one?
Brown hair brown eyes and slightly tanned skin.
Thanks for considering me!

Of course and no problem! :heart:

Is it okay if I apply for the third one as well but with blonde hair and blue eyes with light skin.

Of course! Do you want me to change the colours of the outfit so they don’t look too similar?? If so, what colours?

Doesn’t it still have to be Christmas’s themed. If not can you do light blue jeans and a pink top.

You can have it Christmas themed, but you can change it as others will have the same outfit just different eye, hair and skin colour :grin:

Id like it Christmas themed please

No problem

Hey, can I apply for the second one? Surprisingly, it’s similar to my MC :joy:

Sure! What are the character details??

1 Like

Hey, can I also apply for the third one but with pink hair blue eyes and caramel skin! Alssssso thank you very much IF I can get it… If not still thank you :blush:

1 Like

Of course you can!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Hm… Actually, I changed my MC. Nevermind!

1 Like

Hey I can I have the second one?

Details

Bodycolor: Neutral 03
Brow Color: Jet black
Hair Color: Dark Black
Eyes Color: Pale brown
Lip color: Rose Gloss

1 Like

Sure!