Claiming someone else's art as yours

Well i saw this girl on instagram, she’s new at editing and i saw she used someone else’s outline as hers. She didn’t credit the artist. So my friend commented that she should credit the artist of the outline but (If you wanna know who it is who stole the outline i’ll tell you but lets call her person for now) person deleted her comments saying she should credit the artist. After that she dm’d her, My friend was being nice towards her just saying she can’t just steal it but person said she spend 3 hours on it and she didn’t know who the artist was. So my friend said she can still say it’s not hers.

What should i do?

1 Like

Report it? Just kidding, Report doesn;t work ask for proof that she actually spent three hours on it.
(And are you allowed to show dm’s like this)

1 Like

Sucker punch them.

Don’t do that. Tell the artist though (the one the outline actually belongs to).

2 Likes

I think so, I’m not sure. Sorry. didn’t think of that

1 Like

I mean in the guidelines you are going/pointing out a person. To may what be an competitor app.
It may be against the rules in this forums to even show dm’s. and then show private information from what i say again, Is a competitor app.

Idk thats the guildlines I think

oh, okay

1 Like

I’ll delete them

1 Like

Hey i found the artist who its from, should i tell him?

Tell him, and then report it.

2 Likes

Okay, i will

2 Likes