Classic art style

What are your thoughts on this style? I think it’s cute and all the characters are well made and look more hand drawn then computer made like lime light and ink. What are your thoughts ?

6 Likes

I use to love it, but now I’m a better fan of INK. There’s still a lot of glitches despite how old it is and I’m not a big fan of the clothing.
:star2:

1 Like

I have a special place in my heart for it. There were a lot of good stories back when it was the only style, especially since there weren’t a hundred gem choices in every chapter… so yeah, I have fond memories of Classic. It has its limits, given that it’s so old… but it’s the original. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s my favourite style and the only one I really read and I write all of my stories in it, I’m not a big fan of Ink and limelight’s alright, but Classic is my favourite. I love everything about it tbh :joy:

4 Likes

Classic is my favorite.
When I started playing Episode, INK was already around, and it took me a while to get used to Classic, but now I love it.
I wish we could have Classic in Spotlight format.
Classic has all the best hairstyles, and the characters look like adults rather than teenagers.

5 Likes

I agree with you. Although, my favorite is still ink. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: