FEATURE: Classic Clothing For Ink and Limelight

I was looking through the classic clothing today and was amazed at some of the newer ones from when I started using Ink for the first time. I started to think about how some of the clothing would look amazing upgraded to fit the LL and Ink styles. I know it may be difficult to achieve and I don't know if it's been suggested before, but I really liked them (if anyone knows where I can get clothes like that from, I would highly appreciate it too but that's not what this is about). I really liked the dresses that they have such as the 'Falling Flowers Gown', 'Rococo Ribbon Gown', 'Space Vixen Armor', 'Falling Petal Dress' and the 'Sheer Zig Dress' along with the 'Graphic Tee', 'High Waisted Shorts', 'Lace Collar Crop Top', 'Hamburger Tee' and so much more.

What do you other writers think? Am I crazy? Or would it be nice to have some of the old style clothing altered for the newer styles?

33 Likes

Would be nice!

2 Likes

Bump! I think this is an awesome idea. There are a lot of amazing clothes in Classic that would really hit it off for LL and would give Ink something interesting.

2 Likes

This would be nice specifically because most people stooped using classic these days because ink and limelight are so popular. This would be great for the nostslgia if nothing else but it would also be a way to keep classic semi alive and go back to the roots of episode a little bit

Yes! I always had hope they would come beack!
I just love the classic clothing style but the animations and overall is LL just better.
So no you are not crazy I had love for them to come back!

Support!!!:sparkling_heart:

Support

Definitely support! I just found all kind of dresses in classic that people have been requesting like many historical ones. They already have it in their database so they don’t have to create any new stuff which saves them time I would think? I know it would make many people happy to see this! :heart: :sparkles:

Bumping support :blob_hearts:

HIGHLY needed in limelight desperate need of maid gowns, slips or camisoles too and LONG skirts

bump

Support! :slight_smile:

Support!

Support!

Support

support!

Support

Support