Classic Episode (Question, contains spoilers)

I have one question to ask. Has episode always insisted we purchase every choice we make. I remember reading a Episode classic and only having to worry about the tickets to refill every 4 hours.
Is it just me, or is it getting really annoying having to purchase every choice you make? I want to read a story and be given the options without paying with “GEMS” for everything. I am currently reading one of my favorites Fake Love True Love and I want my character to be bold, strong, and not afraid to speak her mind. But since I don’t have enough GEMS my poor character had to suck it up and “Beg for another chance”.
I think it’s a cool thing, but I think that the GEMS should be only meant to purchase outfits, not to make a difficult choice.

5 Likes

ikrrrr they are soooo annoying as fuck

1 Like

i agree with you. like they make us wait for 4 hours for tickets to be refile kill…

1 Like

YES! Not ganna lie, I live for episode. I still remember being introduced to it by my cousin back in 2012.
This Diamond thing is fairly new. And it’s kind of getting on my nerves.
The four hour thing I can wait, 'cuz I have other stuff to deal with.
But the diamonds are annoying.
I mean, it would be cool if things costed 5 or even 10 to 15, but 32?
It’s ridiculous

4 Likes

i agree. i used to read classic episode too and my sister introduced me the ink episode. and also i live foe episode too

2 Likes

That’s cool. I remember the Classic Characters

1 Like

but it is annoying that episode get to take our diamonds, i have 19 right now

2 Likes

Yes, I played episode from earlier times too and gems were never a thing! Also, the passes slowly increased in number depending on the amount of chapters you have read.

2 Likes

I played a featured story which ate up my gems because I liked the top the MC wore :joy::upside_down_face::expressionless:

4 Likes

don’t give you for free. u have to use all of your gem like…

2 Likes

That’s how they get us! Now Episode is a cash machine :sob:

3 Likes

that really pisses me off

2 Likes

It is annoying because I will be honest. I am not willing to spend money on an online game and a lot has changed from before. Like the original Campus Crush had no gem choices but now gem choices change the plot greatly ugh

4 Likes

ikr because they know that we are so addicting to it

2 Likes

ikr… before we used to play it for free, but suddenly they changed everything

2 Likes

I have 14 I think.

3 Likes

And if I want to choose something that costs 20. I have to sacrifice my only 4 tickets to get the gems I need for the other story…

2 Likes

Yeah, it also has become sexualised as well :expressionless: (in other words, a machine for profit)…

Lol I have a story of my own and my friend asked if I made gem choices as she reads featured stories in which (the current ones) use gem choices heavily… Personally, I could never imagine myself using gem choices for my readers even if I were to reach a high level of success (a woman can dream :joy:) I just could not make my readers pay so it affects the story.

However, some authors ask readers to donate some gems at the end of the chapter which I think is alright because readers do not feel like they are being forced into anything.

3 Likes

Exactly - need to read another story to get more gems :sob:

1 Like

Lol I was thinking about that too. Thinking that if I somehow got thousands of readers and I get featured, I’d probably only ask for gems when a character is going to buy an outfit. IDK if you guys know Joseph Evans, but I truely look up to him. Through out the years, he has stayed cautious about using to many gemed choices

3 Likes