Classic, Ink, or Limelight?

Hey ya’ll! My name is Dasha, and I just want to talk about the Episode styles.
Do ya’ll like to read Classic, Ink, or Limelight stories? I was just wondering because if I want to write WAY more Episode stories in the future, I want to know your favorite style.
Comment down below what style you like best. Mine is Ink, but I’ll do what the readers like!

• Dasha :slight_smile:
22 Likes

Well, it depends on what the story is about. But you shouldn’t feel the need to rely on other’s likings and interests, if you want to write something in INK, write it in INK! Want to write it in Limelight? Go ahead! Classic? Sure! It’s entirely up to you, nobody else : )

Cheers,
R.

8 Likes

I will read any style, but my favorite is classic.
I don’t like Limelight very much unless the characters are teenagers, because everyone looks very baby-faced.

15 Likes

Thx for the suggestion, @Res. @Cricket_Master, I agree with you. I don’t really like Limelight as much.

6 Likes

Well, I like it because it looks a lot cleaner, in my opinion. Soothes my soul…

lol
Cheers,
R.

1 Like

To me INK is still the best. It kind of has that TV animation fell to it (not too real, not too fake). And it has better facial customization to show age.
I find that the movements and animations of LIMELIGHT are just funky to me and not visually appealing. LIMELIGHT has some nice clothing options, but overall not a huge selection of different things.
And I have just always found CLASSIC kind of creepy and weird. Sorry CLASSIC lovers. :purple_heart:

I’ll read either INK or LIMELIGHT, but seldom do I read CLASSIC anymore.

19 Likes

Personally, I love Ink, but if it is a very good story then I’ll read Classic or Limelight.
To me, I agree with Cricket, LL characters (especially males) have such baby faces. It’s hard to have an elderly male LL character, even if you use the older face shape and grey hair.
I have no real problem with Classic. It just looks really weird to me, at least compared to with Ink. Though, if it has a good storyline I will read Classic Episodes.

6 Likes

Although I’ve been playing since classic and Ink, I really like limelight a lot. To me the guys always looked weird/creepy in Ink and classic.

2 Likes

Aha! Another classic lover?! Squee! :smiley:
I’d read anything, but I do love CLASSIC and INK.

5 Likes

I don’t mind reading either of them, but I like Classic the most :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ink the best by far limelight is just blah and need more adult faces

5 Likes

I totally agree with you!!

So…everyone pretty much loves Ink. Got it! :grin:

5 Likes

@dasha_author My favorite is Ink as well. I’m okay with the others as well, but Ink is my favorite.

3 Likes

Tbh ik this is bad but I won’t read anything but INK stories, if I click on a story and it’s Limelight, Classic or in spotlight mode I just don’t find it as enjoyable and exit it.

11 Likes

I’m the exact same

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community as this is an Episode-specific post! :v:t2:

@dasha_author I like Classic the most. However, I will read a story in any style as long as the story is good. It’s the plot and character development that counts in the end, tbh. :wink:

5 Likes

i like ink only. I don’t read other styles

1 Like

I really liked INK, and had difficult moving over to Limelight for my latest stories (On a side note, I hate the name Limelight. I voted for Blush) /// I will code in Limelight because I like the react_ / idle_ / walk_ / talk_ etc, rather than INK’s idle_ / armscrossed_ etc. /// I will read anything.

1 Like