Classic, Ink, or Limelight?

I prefer Ink for directing, but I prefer Limelight for customization and detailed stories. I dislike Classic because it looks abnormal and it’s unfamiliar to me.

Also, to all Americans who celebrate Independence Day… Happy July 4th!

Ink forever :sunglasses::sparkling_heart:

1. Classic
  2. Ink
  3. Limelight
1 Like

NAH INK IS THE BEST LET’S FIGHT OVER THIS!!!
jk jk Im kidding lol
I respect your opinion :sunglasses::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

CLASSIC FOREVA! x

2 Likes

I like you! Wanna review my story…?

1 Like

I like your profile picture a lot

Limelight

I personally think the INK version is better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, your profile pic is amazing, too :smirk::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Ink, limelight, then classic

I personally prefer Ink.
And I would never read a Classic. PEOPLE WHO LOVE CLASSIC DONT GET OFFENDED PLEASE
And I would read Limelight but I really prefer Ink.

But, OUR OPINION DOESN’T MATTER.
If you like to write limelight, WRITE LIMELIGHT.
It’s ttotally up to you.

I like Limelight because the characters look more realistic and nice in my opinion. The character customizations are way more and way better, and the outfits and everything are just great. I don’t read stories in Classic. I have read some, especially since it was the only style when I started playing episode. It is ok, but the other styles look better.

1 Like

INK. And I’m sick of it being shoved aside for limelight.
I still can’t touch up my avator with them trying to get me to turn it into limelight, so I leave it. I refuse to have a limelight avator

I prefer Ink. Limelight is meh, the animations are weird. Ink has more variety of clothing, and animations, and it’s easier to direct and stuff. I’ve never tried classic before though… is it good?

2 Likes

I agree ink is better

I like classic, them limelight, then ink

3 Likes

I’ve downloaded the Episode app what seems like a thousand times! When I last downloaded it about a month ago, I was pretty shocked to see the new Limelight style.

Personally, I love the Classic style! It’s my favorite!

I prefer the Ink style over Limelight because of animations and the potential of appearance diversity in characters. But Classic will definitely always be my favorite! It’s a shame it won’t be updated anymore.

I will read any story regardless of what style it is in! Writers in this community work hard to create their stories and I love seeing what people come up with! Please don’t give up on a story simply because it is not in the style you prefer :blush:

5 Likes

I’m currently working on a story in Limelight style, however- I would really like to know if you were to give my story a chance, would you prefer it to be in Limelight or Ink? PLEASE TELL ME! tHANK yOU! :blush:

3 Likes

I prefer Ink but if your story had a good storyline I’d read it in Limelight. One of my stories is in Limelight so I can’t complain about reading Limelight stories. If you’ve started in in Limelight and you’re happy with it in Limelight, then continue it in Limelight. :woman_shrugging:t3::slight_smile:

~ Winter xx

2 Likes