Classic, Ink, or Limelight?

You’re entitled to your opinion @casper_new1

I know, I’m not saying no else’s opinion was terrible.
I respect other people’s opinions.
I was just saying mines

No, I know, that’s what I was saying lol.

I feel like Episode tried to go realistic and went too realistic. The movements are unnatural and the faces just remind me of a polished CLASSIC. I love the hairstyles, but I tried to make a story with it and just couldn’t. There are limited outfits so it just kinda throws it off. #INKFTW

4 Likes

I know I’m late but I prefer Ink. Limelight is boring and too lifelike. Classic creeps me out, and Ink sorta has this style to it that I like.

1 Like

Does anyone else think that Limelight looks NOTHING like anyone you’ve ever seen? I mean, when they open their mouths, the teeth are greyish. To me, the whole concept of limelight is very creepy and unsettling, especially when they’re sad or angry. The animations just don’t look realistic. I’m 99.9% sure, I’ll always be team INK. But that’s just my opinion :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I like classic too and in LL it is actually hard to make them look attractive

2 Likes

@discobot Is ink better than limelight?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Limelight has the best color pallet, it’s really easy on the eyes. Ink is fine, too, I like the heavy outlines, but the pallet isn’t as nice to look at.

3 Likes

I’m in between on this one. I LOVE ink and limelight (and sometimes I dabble with classic). Ink does have more customization options and better clothing, but I love the realism with LL. Also, LL is getting a whole bunch of awesome updates (hopefully) this year:

Summary

The face shapes, freckles, facial hair, etc. The preview to the updated LL is wonderful!

Also I feel like LL will not be the last style to be introduced to the platform. I just wish they’d have more clothing options and customization (especially for males). Hopefully in the future we will get newer realistic and cartoonish styles.

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good

2 Likes

Disco Bot doesn’t know anything. :roll_eyes:

I prefer INK cause for me you can make to characters cuter. I like Limelight, but personally for me you can’t make male characters as cute as INK. But thats just me.

INK because the animations flow better and in my opinion all LL boys are hella ugly.

3 Likes

Classic

2 Likes