Classic, Ink, or Limelight?

Interesting.

Heh. Classic is also my most favorite of the three styles. I suppose the reasons why is because I love the hairstyles, the clothing, and the way the characters express themselves mostly out of all the styles. Also, a lot of my favorite stories when I first played were in that style as well. Whenever I read a Classic story there’s just some feeling that I cannot describe. Perhaps it’s because I never see new stories in that style, though I wouldn’t necessarily say nostalgia but like… an ‘old is gold’ feeling if you get what I mean. :slight_smile:

However, with that being said, I also love all the other styles too (Ink, Limelight, Spotlight), and I don’t have a preference when it comes to reading stories; regardless of the style, any of them will do for me as long as the story itself is written well. In my opinion, there are pros and cons to every style, but that doesn’t mean one is bad over the other. Honestly, it’s a matter of preference. I think all styles are all unique in their own ways, and I like that about each and every one of them.

6 Likes

I had to say that your profile pic!!! ITS ANG THE AIRBENDER I LOVEE THAT SHOW LMAOO

1 Like

IIIIIIIIIIINK!!! INK ALL THE WAY!!! I can create an avatar that looks A LOT more like me than in Limelight… The guys you can create in INK are WAY hotter and don’t all look like babies (seriously… LL guys look way too young…and NOT attractive). I feel like INK skin tones are more realistic in my opinion, always takes me practically an hour to figure out which LL skin tone best matches mine, INK its just honey and go. A lot of the LL animations are strange and fake looking…and just plain weird me out. Also don’t like how they slowed down the clapping loop animation… I like the crazy hyper fast one of INK lol

FOREVER INK with the Chiseled Square/Stubble face shape for men :blush::heart_eyes::heart: YAS! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

PREACH! :pray:t4::+1:t4::ok_hand:t4::facepunch:t4: So true.

LL since I think it looks more realistic. The animations look super fake, but I like the realistic look more than the cartoonish look.

Ah. I remember the days when there wasn’t even a homepage thing. When you had a two day time limit before you could pick your next story. The good ol’ days

2 Likes

i think Limelight girls are prettier, but INK guys are hotter

I’m feeling nostalgic now…

2 Likes

RIP.

Yes Episode. It is a complete sentence so GET OFF MY BACK ABOUT IT

We loved you, Classic

1 Like

That was so real… I got flagged for writing, “it’s a sentence you fuckers”

1 Like

I remember my first story I ever read was Campus Crush.

1 Like

Same!! Then Real Hollywood. I swear, I loved that one!

1 Like

OMG. I LOVED REAL HOLLYWOOD. Then it got really sucky near the end. I remember thinking, “ When will this story end? “

1 Like

Yeah. It dragged out a bit. What happened at the end again?

I don’t remember. I was like… 10?

Same, I was about 10, maybe 9 or 11…

Ink all the way , the animations are really good and it looks a way more cleaner. I dont get any weird vibes from it. And limelight, they looks all so similar and fake. And the animations doesn’t have a real thing in them.

There are a bunch of threads on this topic, but nobody really explains why. I would love to see in detail why you like certain designs, and why you don’t like certain designs.

My fav is Limelight. I love the realism, and the animations are so smooth. There’s also a ton of customization.

I don’t like INK. I don’t get why it’s the most liked. I don’t like how it looks, and the customization is way too limited.

For classic… it’s a big yikes. I used to play when the only style was classic, and I don’t know how I tolerated it. The men are extremely terrifying and ugly. The women are better, but not by much. The characters look dead. Everything about it gives my brain warning signals. I was VERY surprised to see how many people still like Classic.

I’d love to hear all of your opinions.

13 Likes