Classic, Ink, or Limelight?

Ink has better choice in clothing

LL has better hairstyles for female

I prefer LL

1 Like

I prefer LL beause it looks more realistic. I prefer writing limelight too because episode is constantly adding new things to make it better. But they don’t generally add to ink as much as they do LL

2 Likes

Unfortunately, ink isn’t being updated so that gives LL an advantage.
LL has GREAT clothing, more animations.
Most people are used to ink and since it’s been the style for about 2 years.
I was making a story in ink, in June. And I finished the first episode a month ago. THEN I completely changed the style to LL since it was getting great upgrades.
I personally don’t mind reading INK or LL stories

1 Like

I’m an ink writer but I would recommend LL because LL has more things than ink and Ink is not being updated anymore

1 Like

Thank you for replying!!!
I just started directing a story in INK because I prefer INK as I have already a perfect character but when I read that most of the people prefer LL stories I stopped and wanted everyone opinions.
But I think that LL male character are not so good.
What do you think?

I agree.

1 Like

Thank you all for replying.
I don’t like LL because its male characters are not so good looking or maybe I just haven’t found the right features.
I love my FEMALE CHARACTER .
And I agree LL has better clothings , hairstyles , animations and it does look real.

I still love ink! Please don’t attack me but I think LL guys look really… idk, plastic and fake? Love the clothing/animations for ink and how it’s more cartoonish than creepy realism.

4 Likes

I prefer Ink. I don’t really like limelight, except for the clothes.

1 Like

INK :heart:

3 Likes

Ink will always be my favorite :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

ink

All of them

2 Likes

I prefer Ink sometimes limelight

Bump :candy:

2 Likes

Yello! This thread is to help people find which style they want. If this is duplicate (im sorry)

Personally, I think Limelight is better.

Reasons:

They’re updating it a lot
More clothes and better clothes
Beards!
That’s all 4 now

:smiley:

Hello everyone,
I am about to write my first story (after several failed attempts lol) and don’t know which to use…
Episode Limelight or Episode Ink??
Please say which one you prefer cos I can’t decide :frowning: haha (I’ll either go first comment or majority depending on how many people comment)
Thank youu!

2 Likes

LIMELIGHT! Ink is fine but I now prefer LL

1 Like

It really depends on what story. Ink is much easier to direct than limelight.
Limelight has some cool features Ink doesn’t have, such as freckles and some hairstyles and beards, although still underdeveloped.
Ink’s animations are shorter (the name) and more exaggerated than limelight, but liemleight has some cool animations,
I’d recommend Ink for comedy and Limelight for fantasy.
Romance suits both of them fine.
For other genres, I’m not sure.
I hope this helps!

6 Likes

Cool, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like