Classic, Ink, or Limelight?

Bahaha that was ages ago😂 I’ve grown to like limelight some more but i love ink sm!!

I prefer Ink for directing, but I prefer Limelight for customization and detailed stories. I dislike Classic because it looks abnormal and it’s unfamiliar to me.

Also, to all Americans who celebrate Independence Day… Happy July 4th!

Ink forever :sunglasses::sparkling_heart:

1. Classic
  2. Ink
  3. Limelight

Limelight. Everything is just better hence why it’s the latest style. :sparkling_heart:

NAH INK IS THE BEST LET’S FIGHT OVER THIS!!!
jk jk Im kidding lol
I respect your opinion :sunglasses::sparkling_heart:

CLASSIC FOREVA! x

I like you! Wanna review my story…?

I like your profile picture a lot

Limelight

I personally think the INK version is better :slight_smile:

Thank you, your profile pic is amazing, too :smirk::sparkling_heart:

Ink, limelight, then classic

I personally prefer Ink.
And I would never read a Classic. PEOPLE WHO LOVE CLASSIC DONT GET OFFENDED PLEASE
And I would read Limelight but I really prefer Ink.

But, OUR OPINION DOESN’T MATTER.
If you like to write limelight, WRITE LIMELIGHT.
It’s ttotally up to you.

I like Limelight because the characters look more realistic and nice in my opinion. The character customizations are way more and way better, and the outfits and everything are just great. I don’t read stories in Classic. I have read some, especially since it was the only style when I started playing episode. It is ok, but the other styles look better.

INK. And I’m sick of it being shoved aside for limelight.
I still can’t touch up my avator with them trying to get me to turn it into limelight, so I leave it. I refuse to have a limelight avator

I prefer Ink. Limelight is meh, the animations are weird. Ink has more variety of clothing, and animations, and it’s easier to direct and stuff. I’ve never tried classic before though… is it good?

I agree ink is better