Classic, Ink, or Limelight?

most of people prefer limelight including me because it has realistic features and it look good and more realistic

2 Likes

Your most welcome !!:heart:

1 Like

limelight is actually etter if you want a more real expirience

1 Like

Agree.

1 Like

Agree

1 Like

INK! I think it has more expressive behaviours and better outfits! Limelight look a bit creepy to me… Most of the people actually prefer INK. But if you like Limelight better, do Limelight!

1 Like

Go with limelight. It’s kind of new (ok, it’s been around for some time, but for a way less time than ink) so I suggest going with that style (besides, you’ve already started in it, right?) And limelight, I believe, since it’s the latest style, is getting the most updates. Plus, more people are curious to check it out, and read stories in that style, including me. And limelight has grown on me XD Before I hated it, but now I do love it <3 Of course, if you’re still unsure, you could publish an ink version, as well as a limelight version, of your story. :black_heart:

3 Likes

Go with ink I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I was wondering what episode style people prefer to read, Ink, Classic, Or Limelight?

3 Likes

I used to prefer Limelight, but now I love INK all over again because my favourite stories are in INK

3 Likes

Ink is what I prefer but I don’t mind reading in the other styles.

4 Likes

I prefer ink

3 Likes

INK all the way! But honestly, as long as a story is good, I’m not too particular about the style. It’s the plot that counts :woman_shrugging: still prefer ink tho

4 Likes

Ink

3 Likes

I don’t mind reading any of them, but I like Classic the most :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ve seen 5 billion topics like this and I’ll say this:

I LOVE LIMELIGHT!!!

:nerd_face:

5 Likes

Ink + Limelight

2 Likes

I love limelight!

3 Likes

Ink :heart:

2 Likes

I prefer limelight because of how realistic it is and there are more clothing options.

1 Like