Classic Previewers now working!

Hey everyone!!

So, the portal got a new update and the Classic previewer for character features and clothes are now working!! Animation previewer is also working!!

Thanks to the Episode team for finally fixing this issue!

Unfortunately, the story web previewer is still not working, however you can preview the story on mobile. (But, some people are having issues with that too.) Hopefully, they fix the story previewer soon as well!

3 Likes

Woohoo :raised_hands:t3: so glad episode fixed this bug . Hopefully classic writers will benefit from this .

2 Likes

The outfit interface is sooo chaotic :sob: Sorry

I think it’s much more convenient than the last. Now I don’t have to scroll all the way up just to see how my character looks like and/or delete clothing items.

1 Like

I get the convenience, and that’s nice and all, but it’s kinda disorientating while looking on desktop. I thought I suffered a glitch the first time I saw it. It would have been nice to get at least some warning or notice that they were rolling this out for us. I’m all confused just looking at it.

1 Like

Uhh the web previewed is the only thing that isn’t working! :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

YES!!! I’m SO happy this is fixed! :grin: Hopefully we can get the previewer to get fixed next and all will be well for classic!!! :face_holding_back_tears: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.