Classic Style Discussion

I like reading stories of different style, and want to make a Classic style story. I was wondering if anyone still made or read those.
I’m also looking for Classic style recommendations, if you have any.
I’m new to the Episode forum, so if there is already a thread on this, please direct me to it.

8 Likes

I still read, and love Classic style, can’t wait to read yours when it is out. U can check out this thread for classic stories.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m still trying to learn how to navigate the forum.

1 Like

Hey there! I recommend stories by Joseph Evans, most of them are in classic, I believe. Sadly, most people dislike classic, and some people don’t even read ink anymore, since LL is now the most popular. But a small percentage of people, like me, prefer ink and classic over LL. Since classic isn’t so popular anymore, I don’t think many people will write their story in class, BUT imo, I think classic has the best animations for comedy :DD

2 Likes

hi! There is still a small community of authors who write in Classic on Instagram (me included, although I’ve only joined fairly recently).

There is a spreadsheet filled with Classic stories from the community and Episode. I highly recommend giving it a look.

3 Likes

Hello @Althea, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since you’re discussing a topic related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Off topic, but I love your profile pic! Is that a tenor sax?

1 Like

Thank you!

And yes, that is a tenor sax :smiley:

1 Like

Are you a band member?

I play tenor sax for jazz band, but I did play clarinet for band very briefly. :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.