Classic vs INK vs Limelight! + my rant

I’ve seen many threads talking about Limelight vs INK, so I’m here to talk about Limelight vs INK vs Classic! (Plus a little rant hehe…)

Feel free to drop your opinions below :smiley:

Classic… over the years episode classic has been left in the dark :woman_shrugging:t3: And myself, being a classic fan, am very upset about it. Like I’ve read so many stories in episode classic that are absolutely amazing! Like Til Death Do Us Part for example, or Hunted, or On The Run. They are amazing stories! Especially considering episode classic doesn’t have many animations or options for writers :sweat: and don’t get me started on episode classic’s males big feet :rofl: No disrespect!!! But other then that, I honestly love classic, It was the first episode style I read in when I joined episode. The first ever story I remember reading was either… Enslaved or The evil twin heist. (Once again, both AMAZINGGGG stories!) But now… classic doesn’t get much credit, and I understand that some people don’t like classic and think it’s creepy, which is understandable and I’m not attacking anybody here, just my opinion.

INK, now this is a popular style for many reasons, I have seen so many amazing authors write so hard to bring these amazing stories in INK to us. For example, Evocation, the teenage vigilante, struck, I despise you, Life is a witch, the Shaw brothers, without you, and so many more! And don’t get me started on the amazing INK art that Episodian artists do :heart_eyes: like talk about pure talent!!! and especially all the video edits on Instagram! I myself am obsessed with watching half over and over again :weary::clap:t3::clap:t3: I can tell that INK is very loved and adored by many, especially me.

And… Limelight. I honestly have nothing against this style. It has many of my favorite stories in it, and right now my very favorite is a new story called Love on fire (idk if I typed the title right sorry haha) and the characters look really realistic, and some people may say it looks too realistic for their liking, which I agree with some of the time. But once again, one of my very favorite styles and I personally am in love with episode for bringing all three styles to us and I can’t WAIT to see what they think of next.

And myself, I have 2 stories, both INK and I’m quite proud of the plots seeing as I haven’t seen the plot on any other stories on episode before. And a third story which was going to be limelight but I’m not so sure now… because I’ve changed up the plot because it seemed too cliche ya know? If you can, give me your opinions below if I should keep my third and final story, Limelight or INK. The plot is, once again, one I haven’t seen at all on episode. Which I’m super proud of, seeing as my first EVERRRRRRRR episode story on my old account was cliche as :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Ok… thank you for listening to my rant… haha! And if you’re curious to know what the plots are, feel free to ask! I’m excited to release my ideas to the world and you beautiful Episodians!

Have a great day/night everyone!

4 Likes

I’M STILL WRITING IN CLASSIC!!! ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL!!! #CLASSICLOVER #CLASSICFOREVER! :100::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Classic is easy to write in because it’s basically learning the basics of coding. Pretty simple and easy once you get use to it.

1 Like

I honestly think INK is better

1 Like

Yesss :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Classic is easier but has less animations @MSoldin0403 @lanafrazer_episode

1 Like

Tbh, all styles are better. Whether they look different, have different animations, clothing, etc. All styles are better and really good. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_eyes: All styles are my fav, this is my view though. :wink:

2 Likes

of course.

1 Like

yeah i agree

1 Like

do what you want to do. Write in any style you want to write that makes u feel comfortable writing in.

@MSoldin0403 @lanafrazer_episode I’m making all three stories in INK, I love INKkKKKK

1 Like

I’m half through that story! Literally almost finished I’m so freaking excited yo!!

1 Like

been writing all day thru holidays haha

2 Likes

whats your situation luv?

2 Likes

Well how far is she into doing the art scenes?

1 Like

I requested a cover for a story and never got it haha, maybe txt her? or him

1 Like

The animations are funny asf, the clothes are amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and I just love it so freakin much

1 Like

ink is my fav <3

i honestly can’t read classic lol, it’s just too weird for me (characters, animations, that stuff)

limelight is okay but i just can’t get used to it for some reason. one of my favorite stories is in LL, though. it has lots of diverse features!

i like ink because of the cute features, clothes, animations, & i have so many memories from that style. most of my favorite stories are written in ink.

1 Like

I feel you sis :pray:t3:

1 Like

I’m so glad that you didn’t write a huge rant about how creepy Classic is.

I absolutely love the style. The girls look so cute, and the boys, whilst they look pretty ‘stupid’ in my opinion, they look stupid in a good way. :smile:

I fell in love with the Classic girls when I first saw them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like