Classic vs INK vs Limelight! + my rant

Classic is easy to write in because it’s basically learning the basics of coding. Pretty simple and easy once you get use to it.

1 Like

I honestly think INK is better

1 Like

Yesss :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Classic is easier but has less animations @MSoldin0403 @lanafrazer_episode

1 Like

Tbh, all styles are better. Whether they look different, have different animations, clothing, etc. All styles are better and really good. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_eyes: All styles are my fav, this is my view though. :wink:

2 Likes

of course.

1 Like

yeah i agree

1 Like

do what you want to do. Write in any style you want to write that makes u feel comfortable writing in.

@MSoldin0403 @lanafrazer_episode I’m making all three stories in INK, I love INKkKKKK

1 Like

I’m half through that story! Literally almost finished I’m so freaking excited yo!!

1 Like

been writing all day thru holidays haha

2 Likes

whats your situation luv?

2 Likes

Well how far is she into doing the art scenes?

1 Like

I requested a cover for a story and never got it haha, maybe txt her? or him

1 Like

The animations are funny asf, the clothes are amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and I just love it so freakin much

1 Like

ink is my fav <3

i honestly can’t read classic lol, it’s just too weird for me (characters, animations, that stuff)

limelight is okay but i just can’t get used to it for some reason. one of my favorite stories is in LL, though. it has lots of diverse features!

i like ink because of the cute features, clothes, animations, & i have so many memories from that style. most of my favorite stories are written in ink.

1 Like

I feel you sis :pray:t3:

1 Like

I’m so glad that you didn’t write a huge rant about how creepy Classic is.

I absolutely love the style. The girls look so cute, and the boys, whilst they look pretty ‘stupid’ in my opinion, they look stupid in a good way. :smile:

I fell in love with the Classic girls when I first saw them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Omg yessssss

1 Like

Closed due to violation of the Forum General Rules: