Classroom Background, Anyone?

Hi! Haven’t been here for a hot minute. I’ve got a question: does anyone have any realistic classroom backgrounds with more than one perspective? (Preferably) I’d prefer if there are overlays ready as well, but it’s okay if not!

Also, no, I will not use illustrated backgrounds, Episode-made or not. I need something that looks realistic.

I just need this background (and overlays) and then I’ll be ready to publish my next chapter, so I’m getting desperate :sweat_smile: Thank you!

Hey, I can find one if you’d like. What type of classroom do ya need? Middle school, college, uni?

I love ur pfp :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Ahh tysmm! I literally just commissioned it! Yours is so cute too xx

1 Like

The story takes place in high school, but any sort of neutral classroom works. If it’s a lecture hall, it still needs a board and desks, so I’m avoiding those types of classrooms. Thank you!

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Bump!

Hi! I have a classroom background and am almost finished with other point of views (perspectives of it). I already dm you on instagram (@arts__and_more). :relaxed: