"Classroom" game!

I hope this isn’t confusing & that no one else has done this before! I think this is a fun way to test your knowledge :relaxed:

Questions can be easy or challenging, it’s up to you!

This is how it works:

1. The person above will ask you a random question (they’ll act like a teacher asking a student something) and if you know the answer you have to reply with the :raising_hand_woman:t2: emoji along with the answer to that question as well as another question to ask.

2. If you don’t know the answer to the question the person asked, reply with the :bowing_woman:t2: emoji and another question to ask.

3. You can reply to anyone’s question even if someone has already answered that question! And the person who initially asked the question has to tell whoever answered their question if they were right or wrong.
    If you get 5 questions right, you’re a star student/ one of the star students in the class!! :smiley:

Example of a question and reply:
One person:
Does anyone here know when colored television was invented?

Other person:
:raising_hand_woman:t2: Sometime between 1946 and 1950!
When is someone the tallest?

And so on…

I’ll go first:
Can someone tell me how long it takes for food to be digested after eating? :thinking:

3 Likes

i think 2 hrs max depends on your metabolism

What if we’re all animals and could talk? What animal do you want to be?

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:

If animals could talk we might be able to communicate better with them and instead of growling the wild animals would tell us we are about to die! And I would like to be a lioness!

Question: Who is Jeffrey Dahmer?

1 Like

wrong :x: it can take between 24 - 72 hours, but you’re partially right, it depends on the metabolism of a person!

1 Like

aww mennn hahaha

:raising_hand_woman:t2: Jeffrey Dahmer is an American serial killer.
Question : When did Marie Curie got nobel prize?

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman: She won two, one in 1903 and the other one in 1911!
Question: Could anyone tell me what the definition of global warming is?

:raising_hand_woman: The rising average temperature of Earth’s climate system, called global warming, is driving changes in rainfall patterns, extreme weather, arrivals of seasons, and more. Collectively, global warming and its effects are known as climate change.

Question: Can anyone tell me an important information about Alexender Hamilton?

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman: His last name is Hamilton

Question: What’s 9 + 10?

Not an important information!

So… wrong :x:

Important information: He had violet blue eyes

I’d like to answer for a fellow classmate! (@epy.vector :wink:)
:raising_hand_woman: Hamilton was one of the founding fathers of America. He was Non-Stop when he was working. He would never Take a Break. If he wanted something he didn’t Wait For It. He was George Washington’s Right Hand Man for a while. One day he went to A Winter’s Ball & met his future wife, Eliza who was Helpless. Alexander Hamilton wasn’t Satisfied with Eliza who was the Best Of Wives & Best Of Women. He then went on to cheat on her with Maria Reynolds. After her husband approached him asking for money in exchange for his silence. After writing The Reynolds Pamphlet his relationship with Eliza was about to Burn. Phillip (Hamilton’s son) was unable to Stay Alive after he was shot in a duel. Hamilton was eventually killed by Aaron Burr, sir in a duel after Hamilton didn’t vote for him in The Election Of 1800.

Hamilton fans where you at??!!

1 Like

Correct! You get an A+

And you @epy.vector get an F and also an A for effort.

2 Likes

yayyyyyyyyy

Question: What is Sid from Toy Story’s last name?? (don’t you dare google it please try & guess. I wanna see how close you can get haha)

1 Like

Oh well

can I watch the movie?
I won’t search it up…

1 Like

yes I give you permission to watch the movie