Clear data/Restart StoryProgress Not Working help!🥺

So hey guys, uhm yeah the title says it, i did not change into a new device, i just want to restart my story progress because i tried replaying a story over 5 times but i want to read it again but it has a maximum like you can read or reply a Story for only 5 times, So yeah in other hand i really want to remove my story Progress i tried everything in my phone app settings like clearing the data and clearing cache but it doesn’t work, if anyone could help me Restarting my Story Progress i would be forever thankful thankies! Peeps!:pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

try going to your phone settings and restarting all game data (i read that somewhere idk if that works) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I already tried it but still it doesn’t work :sweat_smile:

1 Like

sorry love i dont know how to
(but ill see if I can find a way

1 Like

Aww thankyou so much girl!:pleading_face::heart: i appreciate it so much!:blush:

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. @miles.episode I’d recommend submitting a help ticket to the support team; they’d be more than happy to help! :smiley:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: