Clevertimes' Review Thread

take your time:)
3 chapters

1 Like

Okay, sorry for taking long with this. :sweat_smile:

First Chapter
Thoughts
  • I really liked the introduction of this story.

• I loved the use of text effects in this chapter.

• I like that you give a little summary of each characters personality, when you introduce them to the story.

• Is the boy in blue also from the academy the other guy is in? He has on different colors.

• That one girl that fainted, lol. :joy:

• I wonder who Misaki is.

Mistakes
  • I noticed that your missing some periods at the ends of your sentences.

• When Willow said “How the heck am I supposed to sleep here?” her mouth doesn’t move.

• The g in girls doesn’t have to be capitalized when the principal/vice principal says “Good Morning, Girls.”

Suggestions
  • There should be more punctuation in some places.
Overall

Sorry if you don’t think this review is detailed enough, it’s just that there wasn’t many mistakes.

Overall I think this story has a really interesting beginning, and I look forward to seeing what happens next. Also it is directed very nicely. :grin:

1 Like

@Angel30185 @JannahJackson @Senada
I still need to know when you need your reviews by. :wink:

1 Like

Hey ,no rush from mine. I just put out chapter six. You can read as many chapters as you would like. The first 5 were done from my cell and are a little iffy on the graphics but I am hoping the dialogue is good.

1 Like

Thanks for this thread! I would love a review.
Title: The Princess Of Fiore
Author: inkkee
Description: An 18 year old princess whose lufe got messed up on the night of her 18th birthday. What happened that fateful night? What will happen when she falls in love with a non royal boy?
Genre: Romance
Chapters I want you to read: 3

1 Like

Thanks so much for the review I really appreciate it ! :purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your very welcome! :wink:

1 Like

Hi, here’s my story - I hope you check it out!
Title Love’s a Game
Author B.Carlton
Description After a devestating breakup you sign up for America’s biggest dating show - how will you navigate your newfound fame?
LGBT options, CC, Choices matter!
Genre Romance/Drama
Chapters 7 are out at the moment (I publish every 3 days or so)- but feel free to read as many as you want!
130ff43913cd7af987cc8698cdbfd43b187ed483_2_362x500

1 Like

Anytime. Im not in any hurry :grin:

1 Like

This thread is on hold until I finish the previous stories reviews. But in the meantime can anyone tell me how I can improve my reviews, I feel like I give bad ones. If your willing to help, just scroll up to a review I’ve done before. :wink: I guess you could say your reviewing a review. :laughing:

1 Like

Hey! For thoughts, you could list down what you’re thinking as you’re playing the episode rather than a few little questions!

1 Like

Okay thanks I’ll do that! :blush:

1 Like

hi there! just wondering if you were still doing reviews?

1 Like

Yes, sorry for the wait I’m giving you yours today. :wink:

1 Like

o you’re okay! i was just curious! no rush! :grin::grin: thanks!

1 Like

CLOSING AFTER I FINISH ALL REQUESTS. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Aims1141 @manand61 @Angel30185 @JannahJackson @molly247 @Marshmallow_O @Senada @inkkee @B.Carlton

You guys probably hate me for taking so long with your reviews. :sweat_smile: I promise on the weekend I’ll try to get all them done.

4 Likes

that’s okay! take your time! life happens!

1 Like

Nooo of course I don’t hate you, I doubt anyone hates you. And honestly I personally don’t have any hurry with getting the review :smiley: Your own life is more important than reviews

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like