Cliche,kinda cliche or not cliche at all?

Should my story be cliche,kinda cliche (so like in the middle), or like not cliche at all?

2 Likes
  • Cliche
  • Kinda Cliche
  • Not cliche at all

0 voters

Personally I hate cliche but a lot of people here love reading tired romance stories involving some naive innocent girl getting seduced by a bad boy deviant and getting her pregnant.

yeah…i’m one of those people that don’t like that and i wasn’t even thinking about doing that, i’m most likely going to do like a nice boy not a bad boy but im not sure about the girl.

“Everything is cliche these days” You just make the most out of it.

1 Like

It depends on the genre, and the cliches you are using. An example is for romance. I personally dislike the whole bad boy-innocent girl cliche, or the boss and assistant cliche. But it really depends on the genre

2 Likes

I think it would be very hard to write something not cliche at all. Just put your unique spin on it.

2 Likes

I try to stay away from cliches in my stories and think outside the box. Maybe put a spin on the romance. But honestly romance in itself is a giant cliche.

that’s true.

Hey there @Epy.Ashlxy, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: I moved this thread to Share Feedback since you’re talking about your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.