Cliche Stories Plots

Can everyone tell me cliche story plots? The reason I’m asking this because I’m curious to see what everyone says.

I wanted to write a few different plots but somehow I combined them, so here you go:

MC bumps into the hot bad boy who is either her new classmate or her new neighbour or both. They instantly fall in love but later it turns out that the guy is either a gang leader or a vampire or both. Anyways it’s too late to be sorry, MC is already pregnant but what will happen when she meets her new billionaire boss/teacher (because teachers can be billionaires as well, especially if they are in a gang, you know.)

8 Likes

you summed it up perfectly :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The only thing you missed was the annoying (usually blonde) antagonist that’s super popular and beautiful - either the ex, current girlfriend or crazy stalker that wants the teacher/gangleader/neighbour/vampire/baby daddy so basically wants to kill you in every chapter :joy:

2 Likes

Can I say my opinion on this ?
I think, there are no cliche stories guys. Every single author is special! Maybe the idea was something usual, but how the author will create his/her own story, what messages he/she wants to pass to the others, the meaning of the story, the values. I think, that’s the only matter! Cause, all we continue read stories like :arrow_right:(example: bad boys stories, school drama stories, gang stories, etc.)
:warning:This is my opinion on this. If you don’t agree, please don’t leave hate:)
I just said my opinion on this subject:)

I’m crying this is so accurate :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
(Literally every trending/ episode original story)

1 Like

I personally don’t mind a cliche plot if the story is well-written, the characters are interesting and it has something that makes it different from the others. But most of the trending stories are literally the same without any originality and I would love to see a meaningful message or any value in them, but it rarely happens.

2 Likes

The bumping cliche is straight out of animes. Do they have a piece of toast in their mouth? :joy:

1 Like

I agree with you and that’s exactly I wanted to say:)… Every single author can be created and create his/her own story with his/her style! So, it doesn’t matter if the idea is “cliche”…

1 Like