“Cliche” stories you like?

Everyone and their mother throws a tantrum about cliches in Episode stories, but I find that a few can work.

Rebounding with Bad
A bad boy that isn’t insufferable

Faking Death
Has popular girls, makeover, jocks, I can go on
It has a good storyline that keeps it going

5 Likes

Cliches can be really really good if you use them to make something original and new of your own! @ShanniiWrites did a blog post on that today actually

3 Likes

Who? :thinking:

1 Like

I @ed her :joy:

2 Likes

I agreed that cliche stories can be done well, then I mentioned someone who went into depth on how to do it well on a blog post just in case anyone wants to read. :joy: I was contributing to the conversation. Why do you need to take offense?

8 Likes

This thread wasn’t about how cliches can be done right, so you weren’t contributing.

You said a few can work. I was agreeing and saying they’re great when done right. :joy: oh my.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for @ing me! It would have been nice to discuss opinions on good cliche stories, but I wouldn’t bother anymore, Gabbie. Clearly they take too much offence.

5 Likes

Do you have any recommendations for mafia/gang stories?

1 Like

Now for that, I have yet to find a good one. I’ll keep looking and let you know.

2 Likes

I agreed with her. I @‘ed someone who also agrees, but I don’t see what I did wrong!

4 Likes

You were indirectly implying I may have copied someone when I didn’t.

I recommend you tag somebody to close this thread, there’s way to much drama on this thread, dont flag me for telling the truth btw

So, how about you guys calm tf down

It really isn’t worth it

4 Likes

Nothing. You did nothing wrong. We can actually talk about real cliches in DMs because this person was unnecessarily rude to you.

2 Likes

There’s no drama, I’m trying to get them to leave. This thread isn’t for discussion, it’s just meant to share stories.

1 Like

No. I was telling you that someone else agrees and wrote a BLOG POST about the same topic. How were you supposed to know about her blog if I didn’t mention it? How were you supposed to copy it if you didn’t know about it? I was giving people extra material if they wanted to know more.

2 Likes

People can’t accept help from others. That is embarrasing

4 Likes

She wasn’t saying I copied you. What I said on the subject wasn’t even on the forums. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

There’s no drama? Really. For episode standards this is considered drama. Its stupid I know.

And obviously this thread isn’t about sharing stories, not anymore

1 Like

You didn’t specify that you were looking for other good cliche stories, so it is easy to interpret your OP as a discussion about the fact that good cliche stories exist. She was contributing to that.

3 Likes