“Cliche” stories you like?

If you wanted people to share stories, I believe there’s a section for that!

2 Likes

Off Limits by @Sandrag.stories

1 Like

And also like 10000000 other threads sharing stories :rofl:

2 Likes

Damn, this ThinkSphynx person really is annoying. I don’t care if I get flagged, but they were really disrespectful on my Islam topic and posted images that were disturbing and not in response to any of my points

And they’re suspended as well… do you know why? How does someone get suspended?

5 Likes

too many flags, violating forum rules alot etc. :blush:

ah right, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve noticed this person has been suspended many times. I’ve seen them on many posts arguing with people

1 Like

This thread hasn’t gone anywhere due to the unnecessary drama :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Yeah. It would be nice to bring it back on track because OP had a point! Are there any cliches you don’t mind?

1 Like

ehm… let’s get back on topic…?

If you read my above comments, you should know I’ve been suspended for doing the same thing for my friends. Just tryna split it up. :rofl:

I agree with the faking Death story. I read it a while ago before I was on the forums and I wasn’t aware of the cliches. I really liked that story and it takes cliches but uses quite an original idea so I think it’s pretty good. Also, The New Girl is a really good story about a new girl liking a bad boy, but the bad boy is really nice so I don’t think he is a typical bad boy. Also, Adrenaline is a gang story but it is much more serious than your typical “I was kidnapped by a gang and now I love the leader” story. These are just a few stories that I think are worth reading even though they might seem very cliche. If you can use cliches as a side thing and not make the story revolve around them, then I think they are great. It’s how you use it, pretty much is what I’m saying

2 Likes

ah right - sorry everyone for going off topic

im known for doing that lmao

also, a good cliche story would be The New Girl

new student, bad boy, ex who still loves you

amazing and cliche!

3 Likes

I don’t like Adrenaline, personally, but I can see the appeal! It’s more than just its cliches

4 Likes

Tbh all the ones she described are boring or just not really good. In my opinion atleast.

2 Likes

Have you read Adrenaline before?

1 Like

I liked Complicated at first, like a LOT. But it got repetitive and I got bored.

However, author’s new story Clothes Off seem to be a bit more better, so I’ll say I like it.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m not a big fan of the gang member/leader trope personally…

I also don’t like the falling-in-love-with-your-kidnapper trope. I only liked it in Sundosia

2 Likes

I read a gang story like maybe a year ago or something and I really liked it. I remembered it a few months ago and was looking for it and I found it. It’s called Pregnant by a Killer (I think) and the name kind of speaks for itself…

Not that I like it now though, sorry forgot to add that