Cliche Story Making

Hey Guys SugarLipsBaby here, so I thought it would be a fun idea to make the most cliches story’s ever on this thread, I’ll start.

The new bad boy moves in next door, thing is your his nerdy neighbor, will you two fall in love :point_down::point_right::point_left::heart:

6 Likes

Then the next day you find out that he impregnated the white blonde girl Gigi!?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

the bad boy tries to explain only you already know hes awful and run away crying. You were a fool to trust him

5 Likes

Lmao, I’m also creating a cliche story.

2 Likes

Then the school’s golden boy takes you out on a date! Only to find the bad boy and Gigi already there!?

2 Likes

You slap Gigi and snatch her wig only to reveal that she’s a werewolf and the bad boy is a vampire who were trying to have a child together and raise him into the ultimate bad boy, vampire werewolf to lead their gang and save their farm from foreclosure. Oh, and then she says the F word cause you know, this is still Episode, we gotta keep it classy.

4 Likes

Then the mafia leader who is somehow only like 19 years old (wtf?) kidnaps you …

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

You are beyond funny :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oof, but then you get a choice to either bang him or bang him in gold and make him a good gang leader who loves kids and chocolate afterwards.

2 Likes

A werewolf and vampire is forbidden, what happens when LUCA comes into your life

1 Like

So now you’re pregnant by the mafia leader but gasp his obsessive ex gf is also pregnant

1 Like

Luca kidnaps you, the sexy werewolf, and you fall for him and he thinks he can make you have his babies but he’s a vampire and vampires don’t have erections cause they don’t have blood and you leave him for his sexy alien twin who owns a space mafia, and you have his babies.

2 Likes

You try to kill he ugly B only to find out she’s a vampire and vampires can’t die, so the obvious choice is to get kidnapped to gain some points with the gang leader and gain his favor for your kid.

1 Like

Next thing you know the bad boy comes and tries to take you from the space mafia

1 Like

But he forgets his space helmet in the spaceship and the bastard dies asphyxiated before he can kidnap me. I obviously have less daddies now, so I’m sad.

1 Like

I’m sad too

1 Like

Lol. Don’t tell me he got you pregnant.

1 Like

He did!!!

1 Like