What I need to know
Author name
Story name
Cover art
Description
How it’s Cliche
Number of reads
Episodes

I may not read it if the description doesn’t seem like a story I’d read. But I will give feedback on the Cover art!

5 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

tysm

1 Like

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

How it’s Cliche: because it has some different ideas from the other episode stories!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since it’s about reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

This seems really good imma read it as soon as I get the chance

1 Like

Thank you! :heartpulse:

yw

1 Like

Can you please read and review my story?
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life?

1 Like

is it cliche and how?

Tittle : Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 10 ( Season 1 complete)
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover :

Story name: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Description: As Autumn falls in love for the first time, her life begins to fall apart. As a web of dirty secrets & lies unravel, a dangerous connection between their families is discovered.
How it’s Cliche: It starts off with a shy girl lusting after the hottest guy in school.
Number of reads: 1061
Episodes: 6

1 Like

a girl falls in love with two handsome hot guy and can’t decide which one she wants. her life was perfect then it got turned up side down. a bad villain is out to ruin everyone’s life but you wont know who it is until the end. lol

1 Like

Author name - Evija
Story name - Midnight Memories
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
How it’s Cliche - Girl goes to another continent and meets a boy with big secrets! Always a cliche.
Number of reads - 439 but it changes…
Episodes - 16

1 Like