Cliches We Hate to Love

We talk a lot about terrible cliche’s we hate, but what are some cliches that you can’t get enough of?

I know I love the star-crossed lovers cliche where the main couple can’t be together for whatever reason.

6 Likes

Bad boys
I’m sorry :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Chosen ones… I love them with all my heart… even if nothing is changed and it’s an exact copy of the trope.

6 Likes

Royal stories! :heart::rainbow_flag:

4 Likes

When the MC and LI fall in love unwillingly and unknowingly, or when MC and LI go on a trip and I’m a bad boy fan too Anything dealing with romance rlly :pleading_face::heart::joy:

6 Likes

Me, too. I’m a sucker for love stories.

1 Like

YES! I love royal stories! I always wished they continued The Royal Baby. It was one of the first stories I read on Episode and one of my favorites.

I want to see royal stories from a prince’s perspective because everything is always princess-centered.

2 Likes

Forbidden romance (no matter for what reason)!!! Sorry not sorry I can’t get enough of it :drooling_face:

Also, the super tall guy and super short girl cliche. It’s the most adorable thing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

idk why I love rebound stories

1 Like

I really like the stories where the MC and LI haven’t seen each other in years, and there’s this big buildup for when they finally meet again after such a long time… except that seemingly, one of them doesn’t really remember the other one.

6 Likes

That sounds really interesting! Strange that I’ve never seen a story with that cliche but I’ll have to be on the lookout. :female_detective:

1 Like

Love Triangles and the enemies turned lovers trope.

2 Likes

5 Likes

The one with the default character Julia as the spoiled mean girl who only wears pink and thinks the LL loves her. I’m sorry but my gurl Julia is everywhere💁‍♀️ Gotta love her + half way through the story she magically disappears

4 Likes

I can’t stand WHATEVER

1 Like

Yes! A prince perspective would be AMAZING! :heart::rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

Actually never thought about that :tipping_hand_woman:

I love the cliches where the MC and LI pretend to date or be in a relationship for whatever reason (usually they don’t like each other in the beginning) but then slowly they start to fall for each other :sob::heart:

4 Likes

…okay I love those as well

1 Like

“Bad boy billionaire baby daddy” stories :joy:

2 Likes