Cliche's you hate!

• The bad boy gets you pregnant and then gasp his crazy toxic ex is also pregnant! What a twist! But then gasp she was faking it all along so it’s okay but … gasp you and the jock fell in love while bad boy was tending to his fake pregnant ex what another twist!
11 Likes

Gasp and the the bad boy tries to win you back but gasp you’re in love with both of them! and then gasp the bad boy and the jock fight each other while you try to stop them and gasp Major plot twist one of them ends up in the hospital! You end up in love with the one in a coma because you tend to them and can’t believe the other one put you there.

6 Likes

this was litarally any girl in my school. no one really used make up. no one had there friends separated by gender. . no one really did drink . despite it actually been legal in the country i live in. we did not had what tv call the popular girl. we did have bulling i was bullied. also most guys did not try to get a girlfriend.

Fair dues. Why can’t that be the highschool in a story? Now that would be interesting. What happens when those cliche drama twists are removed what will surface?

Also I think having a female MC is quite overplayed too. I’d like to play as a male MC or see a story from the guys perspective. I know the majority of readers are girls so it makes sense to be a female character but the entire point of stories is to place you in a new reality. Playing as a guy makes the entire story different.

3 Likes
  • You’re a sheltered and conservative girl who has never had a boyfriend, much less experienced any sexual activity, but gasp A mean girl makes fun of you! Off you go with a fake ID to the bar and have unprotected sex with the first hot dude you meet but gasp now you’re pregnant with a criminal’s baby!
8 Likes

TBH I HATE pregnancy stories like I just click out of the story when like they suddenly get pregnant. :woman_facepalming:t4: And gang stories like they are all the same, it will either be the mc gets kidnapped and she hates him at first then falls in love with him. That’s how most of them are. Like if you’re gonna make a story about gangs then make the plot different. And lastly I hate the one where a new girl comes to a new school and the bad boys somehow catches feelings and opens up to her about his “dark past”. (Sorry if I offended anyone)

5 Likes

Yeah, I definitely think it would be interesting. Outside of Public Relations, I honestly don’t know many. I haven’t finished it, but I got a real (500) Days of Summer feel from it.

Hmm interesting indeed

I hate all of the cliches, pretty much.
All of them.

I actually really hated that story :grimacing: Read it to the end too :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Well you don’t have to blur it, it’s just your opinion! If I read it again i’d probably find it boring but It was good while it lasted for me.

2 Likes

Blurring because it was off topic lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Oooooh Smart move! I really hate how the forums remove off topic messages. We’re just chatting let us chat!

2 Likes

Oof sorryy

2 Likes

I hate the whole concept of MC who is literally anything but interesting human being. She has no outstanding qualities (at least author doesn’t bother showing them) but everyone falls for her… Just because… I guess Mercury was in retrograde…

6 Likes

Oh oh. And that thing that justifies love interest feelings “she seems different”… Gotta love it.

3 Likes

Yess, like when she comes popular… like it’s only because of her looks why not add in personality

Like for example: If a boy was super hot/cute and he was a total asshole like that doesn’t happen in real life?

3 Likes

Everyone’s “different” like sis this is what bad boys skipping school has turned them into

1 Like

To be honest, most of the created stories, both featured and non-featured are basically school girls wet fantasies. Unrealistic, far-fetched, and you don’t have to do anything, besides being passively-aggressive or awkward (pick one), to be loved.

7 Likes