Click and read this!

(Read till the end)

Hey everyone, I wanted to suggest a story that I really liked and think desrves to be seen. It’s called: My Kidnapper and it’s not made by me but I think that the writer has Done a very very good job writing This story and I think it really deserves to be seen. Take just one minute of your life and read Only one episode and you’ll see. I may warn sensitive people because it is very much horror and it makes My body shiver When I read it, so you may want to check it out.

If you can’t find the story, search on Amelia D and you’ll find it on her profile.

This is like a little shoutout, but let’s give shoutout to more stories! Do you want me to write like This and suggest people about YOUR story and + I’ll read it too! What you have to do is comment ”Done” When you’ve read a little of her story and comment your story’s name. I Will do This to every person so you all get a chance.

Let us begin!

4 Likes

That’s so nice of you to do that for this Amelia D. I will go check it out.

Can I do a shoutout?

Yes ofc!
Do you have a story you want me to read?

I’ll definitely check it out! Sounds great, i always appreciate when people promote or hype up smaller authors or stories. :pleading_face::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh my God, this is so nice of you! I checked that story out once I saw your topic. I’ll definetely continue reading it! Can we get a story shoutout please? Our story is MC: The Will. If you have free time please check it out! (By the way we love fanmails!) Thank you so very much. This is such a nice thread. You’re a really nice person! Do you write any stories? I wanna check them out if so!

Can we please not promote stories that romanticize kidnapping, forced intimacy and Stockholm syndrome for two minutes

3 Likes

You gotta title stuff better than this on the forums.

4 Likes

:joy:

WRONG SECTION! This goes in promoting your stories

1 Like