CLICK ME ! This is an Serious question

Thanks so much for clicking this. I have a serious question about how I should write a story. Okay for the couple past weeks now I been watching this tv show on my phone. And I was like what if I create a tv show on episode? With no love interest, no customizations, just a tv show on episode. Would that be good? It’s like watching and tv show but on episode and your reading it?

4 Likes

Hey, love!

I have never seen that format before so honestly IDK but I would like to give it a try! I’m more tho a reader of romance so maybe I’m the wrong person for this…

:heart: Erosias

Hmm, it depends what the TV show would be about. Do you mean a reality show like Keeping up with the Kardashians?

1 Like

Why not? I would read it, depending on the plot. :slight_smile: But of course, there will be people who wouldn’t read it because of no CC and no LI’s.

What’s your story about?

1 Like

Me either, but the concept of it would be so much. And it’s a bit of all genres except horror/thriller and whatever else falls in that category

1 Like

No, not exactly. Have you heard of a show call 911 and the second part 911 lone star on fox?

1 Like

Sounds interesting, I’m up for it!

Hmm, no I haven’t. But I just googled it. It’s like series, right? That’s how most stories on episode are made, with multiple episodes.

Yeah, Ik know I just like the idea of it. It’s just about how people like firefighters help rescue 911 emergencies and learn life lessons

1 Like

Yeah, but this one would have no love interest or customization

1 Like

Thanks I’ll keep you updated. Thanks for your opinion

1 Like

Yeah, some other stories don’t have an LI or CC either. But I do think it’s a good idea! :thinking: You could go for it :eyes:

1 Like

If you do it “right” u could get millions of readers because its so unique… I’ve never heard of call 911 neither but it could work!

Thanks so much​:heart::heart: And thanks for your opinion. It means so much

1 Like

Yeah i started planing on it. I think it could be good. It’s just up from here but thanks again :heart:

1 Like

Np :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Sorry, the story about firefighters who rescue people from the 911 emergencies and learn life lessons, along with relationships, and confessions. I’ll come up with a description later for it

3 Likes

Personally I don’t see why not. You may have to specify on the description that it does not contain choices or a love interest. The only problem that may occur is copyright. If you post a series that is the same as a copyrighted tv show then it may get taken down which will be a shame considering how much time and effort is spent making stories!

1 Like

I love stories with no CC or LI. I’ve definitely thought about writing a story like this as well.

An author who actually does this sort of thing is Amber J, her stories are more “cinematic”

I was (or still) very picky to only chose full cc but i thing i am changing lol