Click on me, please! šŸ˜€ *kind of interesting?*

Alright, I can do that. thanks.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry if no one wants poop colored eyes. Nah, just kidding. I think brown eyes are beautiful, too. :triumph: Iā€™m proud of my brown eyes.

1 Like

Bahahah
Same here! all eye colors are beautiful, even brown :grin:

1 Like

okkkkkk
a stereotype i fucking love :heart: mafia and gang :sweat: its my baby
Why??? who knows :woman_shrugging: maybe bc i can relate to the well written ones

Have you ever given into the status-quo? Have you ever let ā€œStick to the status quo!ā€ get in your head?
:point_up_2: thats stoopid and i hate it :relieved:

I feel stupid and i feel like i did this wrongā€¦ :clown_face:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no wrong answers here!
To be honest, I like mafia and gang stories too, as long as they are done well. lol
And I agree, the status quo is stupid!

2 Likes

Cliche stories can definitely be well written, too! There were quite a few mafia stories I liked that didnā€™t glamorize problematic themes.

1 Like

Yeah same here!

1 Like

Hey! I have the same personality as you

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool!
Will you be entering in the contest? :blush:

1 Like

Iā€™m not too sure, I donā€™t fully understand it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Try to write down a summary of how you believe you act and present yourself to others. Then try to answer the questions to the best of your best of abilities about stereotypes, ā€œfalling into the status quo,ā€ Episode stereotypes, and how you would change them.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Okay, Thanks

2 Likes

If you have any more questions, donā€™t hesitate to ask. (If you end up joining :grin:)
If not, that is totally alright! x

3 Likes

bump :grin:

1 Like

Okay imma tryā€¦

How I believe people see me at first is the happy go lucky girl who always has a smileā€¦ I know what I amā€¦ not what Iā€™ll one day be. I have lots of insecurities that I never open up about. I have beautiful dark brown I eyes that for some reason I used to hate. And I canā€™t open up to people cuz ā€œIā€™m not good enough, to waist there timeā€. Have I ever opened up, yes has it backfiredā€¦ 92% of the time yes. And to say the least about ā€œfalling into the status quoā€ yes I have. Did I regret itā€¦ every time.

stereotype

I strongly disagree with the stereotype of if youā€™re religious you are ā€œbrainwashedā€ or because Iā€™m a christian I ā€œgo to a cultā€ those are both things that have been said to my face and rumors have been spread that I hate anybody who is part of the LGBTQ+ community someone also said that my mom and I wanted to stone them which is not true at all

like actually thanks for making this I just got a lot off my chest

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry about what happened when you opened up! I can relate to that. Itā€™s so tough. I wish it would get better. (I have hope for me and you.) If you ever need to talk to someone, I am always here!
I strongly disagree with that stereotype too! Itā€™s one that also doesnā€™t get addressed a lot, so thank you for bringing it up.
Iā€™m glad this helped you. :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh thanks :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Of course! xxx

2 Likes

Bump! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes @Amphia is the sweetest :pleading_face::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Bloop :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes