Cliffhanger help

I have come to the end of episode 1 for my story and I need some help with the cliffhanger. I want her to go to the airport because her mum has a business trip and the MC goes with her. And then I want her to see that her boss’s sons are two people she met that day. But I can’t delete how the MC and the two people met.

2 Likes

hey! you can make the MC meet them unintentionally, just bumping into them and start talking a bit and then end the episode when she finds out they are the boss’s sons

1 Like

What’s your MC’s personality like? What’s she in to? Try to match up the meetings to her personality :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The main characters personality is smart, compassionate, loyal, empathetic, and at times self-involved. So what sort of reaction do you think she would have?

That was actually how it went. :joy:

1 Like

@turtlelover1025

1 Like

Hmm, maybe they’re all at some sort of cafe. mc starts daydreaming and doodles one of the guys I don’t know about other people, but I doodle a crap ton when I’m not paying attention she doesn’t really realize she’s staring them bc she’s so lost in thought, but the guy notices. He heads over, thinking she is trying to get his attention and notices the doodles?

Or for a more humorous bit: mc is out with one of her friends, and the friend gets knocked over by someone. Being the loyal person she is, she rushes after one of the guys and wrongly confronts him about it. Once she realizes it wasn’t them, she gets embarrassed, but they start up a conversation

2 Likes

these are some amazing ideas, thank you for the help.

1 Like

would you like me to credit?

1 Like

I’m glad you like them! You don’t need to credit me, I just helped your creativity flow! :wink: Let me know when you publish though! I’ll give you some reads!

1 Like

thank youu. :relaxed:

1 Like

may take a bit of time to publish.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: