Cliffhanger... poll

Readers and writers! I was wondering how important is it to you to have a cliff hanger at the end of episodes?

• I don’t mind not having a cliffhanger
  • It’s important
  • I don’t care either way

0 voters

3 Likes

I love cliffhangers, and I love the way readers are like

"A CLIFFHANGER SRSLY!!! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!! DANG IT IM OUT OF PASSES!!!"

4 Likes

they are good sometimes. but I hate when it is in evry single episode

1 Like

I selected the wrong one lol. I don’t care for them. However, if your story is short (length wise) then I would prefer them.

1 Like

No tevery chapter. They are good to keep it interesting but please, we don’t need a heart attack everytime we read your story (just my opinion, please don’t come at me)

1 Like

Cliffhangers are good for dramatics, but I think the storyline itself is what should keep readers going, not what happens/doesn’t happen at the end of an episode. That being said, I don’t really care either way. If I’m interested and involved in a story, I’ll keep reading regardless :smile:

1 Like

Cliffhangers are what make readers keep reading, but the issue is that it’s easy to overdo them. Don’t make a MAJOR one every chapter, but still make a cliffhanger at the end of each chapter.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.