Clive City's Beverly High - Official Roleplay Thread

Miya Reid
“Hi, Miya” I said with a smile. “So Aaron, I think there’s a mistake with my schedule because these classes aren’t the ones I picked. Anyway I’m not bothered to be honest. I’ll go to the office later or something.” I put my schedule away into my pocket, and put my head up to face Aaron.

He looks really sweet. I don’t know some people have that look.
“So are you new here aswell or have you been here long?”

@Episode.BriarRose mentioned

Phoenix Harrington
“Hey, my name is Phoenix.” I smiled. “I am the one who rushed in the halls and is very nervous.” I said. “So… yeah i’m sorry for rushing about in the halls.” I sighed. “I’m so weird.” I laughed. But, yeah… i was the nervous loner girl.
@Episode.BriarRose

Ode Abimbola
I rushed downstairs to the art room, with them. I opened the door… and in here there were tons of sketches. “Here…” I walked over to the paper with the dark rose, sketched evenly. The sketch was perfect to sell, or to give on valentines day. I handed the sketch to Shanina. “You can have it.” I smiled.
@EpisodeShadow

Shanina Chapman

Shanina blushed and smiled, her little dimples showing. “That so sweet, Ode.” She took the sketch from out of his hands. He really can draw! This looks so good. “It looks amazin’. Thank you.” She gave him kiss on the cheek. She started to admire it a little. It’s a beaut’

@Coolepisodes - That is so cute! :sneezing_face:
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites

Ode Abimbola
I smiled. I’m happy that she’s happy… “This rose, was the hardest thing to draw actually.” I smiled.
I walked over to the sketching paper, I started to sketch out a girl. It wasn’t the easiest, but at least I tried. It took about 15 minutes to sketch. I started to color it with, colored pencils.
“I’m not in the Art club though… so not a lot of people know my special talent.” I smiled. “It’s supposed to be my secret talent, and I don’t feel like… sharing tons of art to people in miles and miles away.” I sighed. “Sketching and drawing is supposed to calm me down.” I said. “And it’s glorious” I smiled.
@EpisodeShadow- IKR!?
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites

Shanina Chapman

Shanina giggled a little. “Ya really should be a artist. These look really nice.” She smiled at him. “But if ya don’t to, I understand. But what do you want ta do?” She raised a brow. Maybe a comedian or somethin’…–A clown– She let out a small laugh at the thought.

@Coolepisodes - :sweat_smile:
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites

Ode Abimbola
“Well, I will like to be like, a scientist or something like that.” I said. “Like, maybe an artist, but it depends on what I… feel like doing later.” I crossed my arms. A scientist does sound sweet. I looked at my sketch. The drawing was complete! I smiled. “What about you?” I asked.
@EpisodeShadow - :thinking:
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites

Shanina Chapman

“I wanna be a famous author.” Shanina smiled at the thought. “I have a journal where I write poetry n’ my thoughts.” She took out a book from her backpack. “Ya can read it. I won’t mind at all.” She handed it to him. “Wanna know what ya think.”

@Coolepisodes - :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites

Ode Abimbola
He took the book out of her hands. “Okay…” I smiled. I read the book… I gasped. “Oh my goodness.” I gasped once again. “This is outstanding.” I smiled. “I can’t write books that well…” I said. I handed her a book called: ‘Stranger Things come back.’ “Tell me how good this is.” I laughed.
@EpisodeShadow
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites

Shanina Chapman

“I sure it’s alright…” Shanina took the book out of his hand. She opens and starts to read it. “It’s good so far–” She reads for a little longer. She tries to crack a smile on her face. “it alright. Pretty–Nice. Ya very talented. A writer and a artist. Ya a secret genius too?” She chuckles a little.

@Coolepisodes - Lied so hard :sob: :sneezing_face:
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites

Ode Abimbola
“Aw, thanks.” I smiled. “Maybe.” I laughed. I gave her book back. “Your book was outstanding.” I gasped. I giggled.

@EpisodeShadow - Poor Ode’s book :sweat_smile:
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites

Ilyanna Moore

The young adult smiled. “It’s totally fine.” She said. And it was. Aside from the burning pain in her bottom, of course, not that she was blaming her. “So… are you a senior, like me?”

@Coolepisodes

Phoenix
“I’m a Junior actually.” I sighed. “Being a Junior sucks.” I groaned.
@Episode.BriarRose

@EpisodeShadow
ORP: Happy bday :heart::heart:

Thank you. :kissing_smiling_eyes: :blush:

Shanina Chapman

“Thanks.” Shanina gives a light laugh. "Ima little rusty though. Don’t ya over do it. " She starts to put her journal back into her bag. “Talent like yours should be shown ta people. Not mine.”

@Coolepisodes - Sorry for the late response. I have been busy for a while
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites

Ode Abimbola
“No, your talent should be shown.” I smiled. “Plus, It would be nice.” I smiled once again.
@EpisodeShadow -Its fine :))
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites

Shanina Chapman

“Ya too sweet.” Shanina blushed and smiled. “Ya really thinkin’ people gonna like mah art. It ain’t really as good. I’m not like them famous writers or somethin’. Mine just plain–”

@Coolepisodes - Ode too sweet and innocent. Well, I ain’t sure 'bout the innocent part—
@Alexwrites
@Stxphanix

Ode Abimbola
I smiled. “It’s really outstanding.” I said. “It should be in like top #10 best books or something.” I giggled.
@EpisodeShadow - Yep.
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites

Shanina Chapman

“Don’t know 'bout that.” She says, her face getting redder. “Y-you really think my writing really good?” She perked up a bit and smiled a little.

@Coolepisodes - Me and my dirty mind Smh
@Stxphanix
@Alexwrites