Close MY page for me I can't take this no more

Every body need help .

I just want on my docs. Want some one teacher me code that it some told I donā€™t need mass up my story it ok understandā€¦i don t need no body help it ok don t worry about .I am find same person help out before thank you

I donā€™t be both with no body. One person put for writing partner. It on top .

Can help me please can you close page out

No body post be on this page only write partner only

@Sydney_H please close this out

1 Like

I am color and play my game . I am wait my friend. Help me with my story.i donā€™t have both no body else for help no more .I got friend help on my story .I am she busy write now. I am on five story I have watch the video. I lot people help me .Thank you.i am all up set right now .and cry people need stop hurt my feelings I am not do anything wrong .it ok don t worry about me no more .ask for help .I some one .Help. out .when I am done all my story .come back do good story. Good night I am out ā€¦

Look we will try to help Pm me

1 Like

4 Likes

@Rihanna90 PM me and I will tell you how to code

thank you

Sorry.

1 Like

I am sorry

Itā€™s okay, but you have to understand its a lot of pressure to code a whole story for someone then just get credit. Nothing else, nothing more.

2 Likes

Thank you I donā€™t understand the code I am have hard time on. I need help on it .

1 Like

I pmed you

1 Like

I Will thank you for me I need help

I think you should take the time to learn the code. You will have much more creative freedom and its much more rewarding. Itā€™s difficult at first, but people on the forums are always willing to help you out. However, it would not be fair to call a story yours, if you didnā€™t write it. Iā€™m sure you donā€™t mean to offend anyone

5 Likes

please reply and I will teach you to code

1 Like

Thank you how can learn is code is hard or easy

2 Likes