Close MY page for me I can't take this no more

u may need to use Microsoft Word instead of docs to write, and to copy the code there. Its makes it more easier.

yep, its a good start to learn coding first.

2 Likes

There’s a bunch of youtube videos and you can always look at examples. I would look up simple things like “How to get a character to speak on episode” or how to move a character and I eventually learned it. You can also use the guides and tutorials on the episode writing portal which I can link if you want.

1 Like

I did want mass the story up I did not understand the code in my story I did know put in my story I did not want to mass it up. I did put wrong code my story become I have learned disability. Need some help I am so sorry

Okay, I can help you learn it if you like, but I won’t right if for you.

1 Like

Can you ink up to it I want to learn it .this my first time going this

Okay sure, Can you send it to me

1 Like

One my story I have limelight

Okay that’s fine, send it to me please

1 Like

This my First time learn was hard for you

1 Like

try to understand the basic steps first, like okay you see a first coding that deals with making your characters walk, so watch a video, then practice it on your laptop/computer.

1 Like

Can look in my guide

1 Like

yes u can look on your guide. go to the writers portal, then look up you will see the guide in the section. Go there then look on your left, you will see a kinda a list of the things u need to know to learn how to start.

1 Like

Thank so I did understand how do the code I did want put wrong code in my story

1 Like

did u fix the wrong code in your script?

1 Like

This my First time

I could help send you some guides to read here on the forums to help you get started on coding / learning the basics, instead of having somebody else code everything for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have write story just let

That be great

Can do this