(Closed and 1 problem solved. Nothing else to see here. 💁🏽)

Please ignore this thread. Only 1 problem has been solved here.

2 Likes

Elodie could be french
Carol maybe British

4 Likes

Carol and elodie can be latinax or fillipina

2 Likes

Carol could be Greek, and Elodie could be Persian. Maybe? I’m not sure either.

I dont think Carol looks really greek because I am greek my self. Greeks usually have black curly hair and more like a gold skin tone😅

1 Like

Oooh okay, I thought her hair was dyed like Elodie’s.

1 Like

No, Carol’s hair is naturally light brown.

I think Carol is hard to decipher, since her light hair contrasts her slightly more tan??? (idk if it really is) skin. I don’t know whether to go with her hair or skin tone, if you know what I mean? :sweat_smile:

But I think I agree with @molly247. She does look kinda British in some way.

I’m basically useless. :joy: I hope you find your answer! And good luck with your story! (I’d loved to be tagged when you release your story. :grin:)

2 Likes

They Could Be American Native, I mean I’m American Native And I Have Super Wavy Dark brown hair with blonde highlights And Bronze Skin, With Green Eyes, And it’s just natural, so that’s what Carol could be.

1 Like

You may be right. The more I look at pictures of Native American girls, the more some of them look like Carol. This could work! Now I need to think about Elodie. Thank you!

1 Like

No Problem! :grin:

1 Like

I got it! Elodie’s ethnicity is now officially French! Not only does she look like a blonde french girl, but I did plan on making her style effortless and beautiful! Thanks for the help, @molly247!:heart:

1 Like

Aww no problem:)
What’s your story btw?

1 Like

Well, it’s not published yet, since I still gotta find some suited backgrounds and overlays, but the title of it is The Dramatic Senior Year. It is a high school story, but I want to add twists and turns to it, which is my whole point of writing this story-- to show not every high school story is a complete cliche.

1 Like

Ohhh :open_mouth: well I can’t wait to read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, now that I’ve got all of my characters ethnicities figured out, it’s time for me to dig deep into their personality, motives, talents, and flaws as whole. @Sydney_H can you close this thread?

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: