(CLOSED) Anyone want a free, simple, character edit?

Thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My requests are currently closed, so it depends when you would need your cover. I wouldn’t be able to do it for a while.

You can PM me if you want!

4 Likes

I’m about to start your edit!

1. Do you want those same outfits or something else?
  2. Would you mind if I did I custom hairstyle using your default one as a base?
  3. Does the male character look right? I can’t quite make out some of his features in your photo, I’m not sure if his eyes are grey or ice blue :sweat_smile:
5 Likes

Yep it looks awesome! And yeah get creative with the hair :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:! Also I would like if the Boy has something casual? Just get creative :heart_eyes:, I totally know that you will make everything the best :wink:

4 Likes

Okay!
I’ll PM u soon!

Btw can i request a pfp?

4 Likes

Perfect!! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

No, sorry! My requests are closed, I don’t really have a lot of time for editing anymore so I’m just finishing things up!

However I do have a model form you can fill out if you like. For the next while I’m only going to be editing in my spare time for practice (trying new things lol) but if you want to be used as a model you can fill it out :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Okay!

4 Likes

Just filled out!

3 Likes

Sweet, thank you! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi! I finally finished your edit :sob:

9 Likes

Thank you sooooo much!! It’s sooo good :heart_eyes:!
Your so talented :heartbeat:

Bless my eyes!!

2 Likes

Ahh thank you!! I’m so glad you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

In case any of the lurkers here only ever see my new comments and not my updates to the main post, my requests are still closed.

If you haven’t noticed, I’ve been playing around with my editing style a bit, and the way I’ve been doing things recently takes a long time!

I also have a lot of writing that needs to be done for both Episode and unfortunately, more importantly, my real life. To make up for this, I’ve done a couple of things:

1. I currently have an Instagram giveaway happening in case you’ve been wanting an edit from me, or you want an edit in the newer style I’ve been experimenting with.
  2. I’ve also created a model form which you can fill out if you want me to use your character in an edit and don’t care what it is, and/or you want to help me practice whenever I have the time.
  3. I’ve started posting time lapses which show how I use Pixlr for my edits.

I truly wish I could take everyone’s requests, and I’m very flattered that I’ve had so many inquiries, so thank you :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

@fake_bananas Take all the time you need on other activities, and in real life which is definitely important we all need a break from certain things to work on other craft, wishing you all the best, will be waiting when you opened :blush: I also joined your model form so you can practice more exploring edits haha I just like your edits. Enjoy your time and break :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

5 Likes

umm one question do u use mobile for edits or laptop/pc

2 Likes

I use my laptop! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay thanks :heart:

Summary

Well it’s going to be hard to do that in PC but I will try (great enemy my mouse)

3 Likes

Yeah I use my touchpad and it’s pretty rough :joy: :skull: takes some practice!

2 Likes

Long time no see!!! Unfortunately I’m not here to announce that my requests are open, but I am here to say that if you happen to read one of my stories and create something using it, you can win an edit! I’ve created a contest over here if you’d like to check it out:

3 Likes