(CLOSED) Anyone want a free, simple, character edit?

Omgg thank you soo freaking much i love it :pleading_face::sparkles::sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Can I request too, please

My character- Anchal
Body-Female Athletic / Neutral 05
Eyes-Female Generic / Ice blue
Brow-Arched Natural Scar / Blackjet
Lips-Full Round Pouty / Rose Matte
Hair-Long Half Up Ponytail / Black Dark
Nose-Defined Natural
Face-Square Defined

Here is the outfit

And can you please make a pose where she is blowing on a gun (Like they do in movies after shooting)

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

@Faye_ep You’re very welcome :revolving_hearts:

@Achu1 I’m not doing any more cards rn, but I’ll let you know when I am! Leave the details up because I’ll use them later :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok! but please let me know when you start :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I will!

2 Likes

Hi @fake_bananas I know that u r not taking requests now and u have a lot of request pending but if u have time then can you make me a splash asap Please :point_right::point_left: because I have completed my 3rd episode but it’s definitely understandable if you can’t I will request later when u will open this thread again :blush:

4 Likes

I can make iqt for you if you want just PM me

2 Likes

Okay y’all, I know I keep saying that I’m really busy (true) and that I won’t re-open until mid-August (also true) but I’m in another editing mood. Does anyone need or really want anything rn? I’ll take 3-5 requests depending on complexity.

People who have inquired recently

@Faith.episode.cats @Isabella.write @Unknown_writer @Achu1

6 Likes

Me!!!

2 Likes

Sweet! What kind of edit? Just give me all the details as outlined in the main post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for this :blush:!!

I would like if it has the same outfit :relaxed: (or anything with shorts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) And I would love it if you could choose a pose and Background for me !!

5 Likes

Great, thanks! Do you want it as a profile photo?

And are there any specific colours or themes you have in mind? If not, I’ll pick!

3 Likes

Wait I am coming and thanks for tag save the spot for me

3 Likes

Yes It’s a profile photo :relaxed:

And you can put any theme or colour :wink:

3 Likes

My Deets For PFP

Hair Messy Sock Bun (Dark black)
Body Female generic body (Gold 2)
Face Heart Soft
Eyes Round Medium (Brown Black)
Eyebrows Arched Natural (Dark Black)
Nose Define Natural
Lips Full heart pouty ( Pink peach lt gloss)

Outfit

Pose

And can you correct eye color detail from character card

2 Likes

Do you want your character to be underwater? Also I can do the peace signs but I’ll have to see about the body!

And for the character card, do you just want me to change the text?

2 Likes

So are requests closed now or they close June 29th?

NVMMMM I feel slow hahaha I thought it said July…sorry sometimes my words get mixed up while reading soory,

3 Likes

should I send you my character picture

Yes.

2 Likes

LOL that’s okay! June 29th is when I “officially” closed but occasionally I open back up with a couple of spots (like right now)

3 Likes

Oh! Well I can I make a request?

2 Likes