(CLOSED) Anyone want a free, simple, character edit?

Oh sorry, I meant that I’m not sure if I can do that kind of body pose! I’ll try though.

Here’s the updated card!

2 Likes

Yep! Just give me all the info I’ve outlined in the main post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok OK
Is this one is easy?

If this pose then I don’t want to be underwater.

2 Likes

I can try to do a mix of the two! I think I have an idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink:Again thanks for the tag otherwise I was definitely gonna miss this chance :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No problem! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Edit request

Pose reference.

Details.

Female- Female Generic Body, Gold 7, Arched Natural scar (Black, dark), Messy Sock Bun (Black Dark), Heavy Lip upturned (Brown Black), Round Soft, Round Button Upturned, Full Round Pouty (beige deep natural)

Male- Male Athletic Body, Gold 3, Arched Medium (black dark), Messy Undercut (black dark), Narrow Almond Deep Sunken (Blue deep), Square Sculpted, Hooked Grecian, Medium Heart (beige gold matte)

Outfits.

Female- Gladiator Lace Up Leaf Flower Sandal Leaf Green, Leaf Tank Top With Wrap Around Flower Arm Band Flower, Flower Braided Belt Tattered Short Skirt Leaf Green.

Male- Leaf Ankle Boots Leaf Green, Vine ArmBand Leaf Green, Capri Tattered Leaf Vine Flower Belt Leaf Green, Cropped Leaf Vine Flower Vest Leaf Green.

Sorry for taking so long :sweat_smile:, Also I would like for it to be a transparent PNG!

2 Likes

No worries! The pose might be a little challenging but I’ll do my best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And I think that’s the last request I’ll take for now!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hey! Here’s what I came up with :slight_smile: this was my first time making a custom outfit, so thanks for the practice!

9 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yay! I’m glad :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi! So this is what I did, hope it’s okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

OMG I love this :heart_eyes::heart:
This is going to be my pfp tomorrow
Goodnight :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey! I just finished your edit, it was probably the most difficult one I’ve done :sweat_smile: so it might not be perfect, but I hope it works for you!

6 Likes

Thanks for tag I hope I didn’t missed it too late

@fake_bananas

Here are my characters details

You change the characters outfits whenever you like any background is fine

Here is the pose

3 Likes

Thank you this is bomb!!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@Mer1011 You’re welcome! :revolving_hearts:

@Faith.episode.cats I don’t have any more time currently for edits but if you’re not in a rush for this one, I’ll add it to the list and do it whenever I can!

@Achu1 I also just remembered you wanted a character card, so I’ll add that to the list as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Okay, I don’t mind waiting let me know whenever you started on the edit.

4 Likes