(CLOSED) Ara's Overlay Thread

Well I’m gonna do a request :slight_smile:
Type: Custom pose
Description : I want this pose to put it in the cover, I want him to have his hand in the girl’s head and for both of them to hace piercings, something similar to the image.
➣ Will you be uploading this to the portal? yep.
Character(s) Details :
Sam:
Skin: light
Brow: Medium angled
Hair: Straight, black
Eyes: Upturned feline, green
Face: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Classic, Ruby red

Jay:
Brow: Medium sharp
Hair: Short cropped hair, black
Eyes: Stoic almond, white
Face: Defined triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven

Clothes:

Extra Details (outline, shadows, etc): piercings
References/Examples (appreciated as I am a visual person):

And if I can ask for another, I would like to know. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got it! And yeah, you can send in a second request; I’ll just do them sequentially.

Hi I want limb overlays and some other overlays also…
Limb overlay
:point_down:

I need an limb overlay
In INK style
Character is hugging someone so her hand should be on his/her back

And a rose skull tatoo all over her hand or any other tatoo but it must on whole hand

If anything else pls pm me…

Hi I also need an overlay of black car and black motorcycle

➣Type: Custom pose

➣Description: I would like what appears in the image but inverted, that the boy is placing the girl against the wall and I want the girl to have how she is looking in the picture and that the boy looks at her tenderly fixedly.

➣Will you be uploading this to the portal? yes

➣Character(s) Details: Sam:

Brow: Medium angled

Hair: Straight, black

Eyes: Upturned feline, green

Face: Oval

Nose: Elven

Lips: Classic, Ruby red

Jay:

Brow: Medium sharp

Hair: Short cropped hair, black

Eyes: Stoic almond, white

Face: Defined triangle

Nose: Button

Lips: Uneven

➣Extra Details (outline, shadows, etc): the piercings and the faces that I said a few moments ago.

➣References/Examples (appreciated as I am a visual person):

1 Like

Please use the forms provided in the original post when requesting

I think I get it, but just to be sure; you want the guy to pin the girl against the wall as he’s looking down smiling at her; and you want the girl to look up at him, also smiling, with her hands on his chest? Also, what color is Jay’s mouth?

1 Like

yes, exactly and his mouth is color blush, for both custom pose, please :grin:

1 Like

Here’s your first pose. I ran into some software issues with the second one so it will take a bit longer.

Custom Pose

1 Like

Thank you very much, it’s very cute! :grin:

1 Like

Closed for the holidays! I always get super busy around this time of year, will probably re-open around mid-January/February. @catamesina , I’ll get your second custom pose to you if not today then definitely tomorrow!

Here you go!

Custom Pose

1 Like

Thank you! It’s fantastic. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Still closed but I made my own front seat version of Episode’s back seat OL. No credit needed for this one :love_you_gesture:t4:

Seats

*edit: I forgot we have a tan version of this, but I’m not going through the whole process again so if this recolor looks off, know ya girl did her best

3 Likes

Bump

bump

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

So update time:
In the past few months, I’ve been dedicated to finishing a story I started in 2017 and have made great strides towards accomplishing my goal. Because I love irony, I’ve decided to celebrate this shop’s one year anniversary by closing the thread permanently. I’ll still update my drive every blue moon; but this way, I can continue to focus on my own creative endeavors. Thank you to everyone who has supported this shop and trusted me to create content for their stories❣️

@Sydney_H, please close :))

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: