[CLOSED] Art requests will be available to make in the new server, soon

Would you like a FREE drawing of your Episode character, a story cover, perhaps even an art scene?

You’ve come to the right place! I’m a practicing artist, so if you do request a drawing from me, you’re also helping to make me a better artist.

Some examples of my art:

Apex Legends characters

My best friend & her pet bird

Baldur's Gate 3 character

Lilyis_watermarked

Episode characters

Goth_premade_watermarked

I am not the most amazing artist, but I’m still proud of my work. Do not share my art with others, unless you have permission to do so.

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

To request a drawing from me, you can either comment or PM me with the following details:

Screenshot of your Episode character:
Details, such as skin tone, hairstyle, hair & eye colour:
Background (you can provide a reference picture, if needed):
A theme, if desired. Examples being gothic, girly, horror:
Any names, or titles:

Once you’ve placed your request, please try to refrain from editing your request. Unless something MUST be changed, I will provide your drawing as you have originally requested.

I am happy to provide you with sneak peeks of your request as I draw, such as the rough outline sketch. However, please do not spam me asking for this.

Now, onto the credit & rules stuff:

Credit is essential. If I find that you haven’t credited me properly for taking the time to draw for you, I will seek the necessary action against you and you will NOT be allowed to request from me again. Please keep in mind that I use all of my free time to draw your request, completely free of charge. Asking for you to credit me by my name isn’t much to ask in return.

To credit me:
If you’re using the art as a profile picture, please put “PFP by @Eyeballs” somewhere in your bio.

If you’re using the art as a scene in your story, please type a readerMessage in your script where my art appears with “Art scene by: Eyeballs via Forums”.

If you’re using the art as a story cover, please make sure to include credit in any and all promotion. Again, you can do this by simply stating: “Story cover made by Eyeballs via Forums”. Optional: you can also credit me at the end of your episode.

If you’d like to post the art, please tag me! My Instagram: C♡ (@eyeballsepisode) • Instagram photos and videos

I am currently able to take on FIVE requests at once, one request per person. First come, first serve. If you wish to request from me again, keep an eye out for the thread title, which will be updated like this:

[0/5], [1/5], [2/5], [3/5], [4/5], [5/5].

Many thanks! :black_heart:

10 Likes

Dude I am so down for you to draw my episode characters! you are so talented so yes!!! lemme know when you fix it!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face:

Let me know whenever you fix it and I’ll send both details to you and the info!

1 Like

I will do!

1 Like

Ohh I want to see your BG3 character and their guardian!

1 Like

This is from my Dark Urge playthrough! I lost most of my screenshots when I did a reinstall of my PC, so I don’t have any of my Dream Visitor. I may load up my newest playthrough and grab some screenshots of that one instead. :smiling_face:

Lilyis
Lilyis2

1 Like

I love her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: OMG.

Who did you romance? Or not romance?

Ill have to boot up my Steam Deck and show you mine :sweat_smile:

The thing is I made my dream guardian so hot like :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Thanks! I named her Lilyis. :sweat_smile:

I romanced Gale, the big ol’ romantic!

Can’t wait to see yours! I believe I made my Dream Visitor for Lilyis a handsome male tiefling. :joy:

2 Likes

I would love to get something from you PLEASE @ me when you’re available to take requests because your art is AMAZINGGG

1 Like

Omg Wattson is so cute! :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aw, thank you! I’ll definitely let you know!

1 Like

Cutest Apex character just had to be drawn in a cute way. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I now have an Instagram for all things Episode & art related!

This means you can tag me in any drawings I’ve done for you, if you wish to post it. :smiling_face:
The link is in the main post, but here it is also:

First request finished!
A big thank you to @Mia_Writes_stuff :black_heart:

2 Likes

your art is soo nice!! i’d like to request a piece too! :white_heart:

details

these are my characters

for HER:

• skin color Gold 01
  • hair Long sideswept bangs (dark black)
  • eyes Monolid defined (brown medium)
  • face diamond
  • lips Full wide (fair gold matte)

for HIM:

• skin color natural 02
  • hair Asymmetrical Curtain Bang Undercut (aqua blue)
  • eyes Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (blue deep)
  • face heart soft
  • lips medium heart (Pink Peach Lt Gloss)

as for the pose, you can choose anything from the following, whatever is easier for u :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much I love it!!

1 Like

I’ll get on it tomorrow! :smiling_face: Do you have a background reference, or are you wanting something plain?

1 Like

ah, completley forgot about the background :sweat_smile: hmm, something plain works for me, maybe some shades of blue? :thinking: but if you choose the second ref pic, i’d like the blanket and window to stay :white_heart:

1 Like

Another request finished!
First time drawing a couple. Many thanks to @boni for requesting! :black_heart:

1 Like