~~~~~~~Closed art shop~~~~~~

Boost!!
New examples!! :smile:
]

I will add prices for full body art soon! :smile:

DO NOT use any of them because those are commissioned art!! I request you all.

And yes, I’m still not taking any type of request!!

3 Likes

Hi! So you cancelled my request too? I just want to know if I should request somewhere else since I need the art/edit pretty soon :blush: And I don’t want to accidentally threadhop

yes, I cancelled every rqst :upside_down_face:

Okay good to know :two_hearts:

1 Like

This is awesome <3

1 Like

Wait, are you taking requests?

I may open my rqst a while later :hugs:
Thanku for asking!

1 Like

Are you still taking commissions, just wondering? :blob_hearts:

Yeps?..

1 Like

Okay, thank you. No promises but I was just wondering for future. :blob_hearts:

okie! :smiling_face:

1 Like

So, Finally!!!
My rqsts are open now!!!

Ofc, I won’t cancel this time! I realized I shouldn’t turn my face from everyone … just because of some people here lol

So, Here are the free new thing I am going to take rqsts for!!

THE TEXT OVERLAYS

Text overlays examples!!

And here are some edit examples!!

I stopped to take rqsts here but I took some from some helping group I am in. So, There examples I made some 2-5 days ago lol

Edit examples

This one is for myself lol

I hope you like all the examples!!!

And to request a text overlay
just send me the background you r gonna use it on. then I will create what matches with it.

But if you already have something in your mind… like what the text should look like then please explain it!!

Thank you!

However! I won’t accept rqsts from some people here with whom I got some prblms!! of course! …Call it pathetic all you want but it’s my choice if I don’t want to work for those who litreally were agaisnt me and thought I am wrong!! No hard feelings tho… it’s just me… who can’t take things lightly

2 Likes

Hi, I would like an edit for a cover. It’s the first time I ask you.:black_heart:
Here are my details:

Characters Details.
Female Details

Body: Female Athletic Body (Neutral 03)
Brow: Arched Thick Styled (Dark Brown)
Hair: Long Feathered (Ash Blonde)
Eyes: Female Generic (Blue Green)
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Pink Peach Medium Gloss)

Male Details

Body: Male Athletic Body (Gold 02)
Brow: Arched Medium (Deep Brown)
Hair: Messy Undercut (Ash Brown)
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (Hazel Dark)
Face: Square Sculpted Cleft Chin
Nose: Straight Flat
Lips: Medium Heart (Beige Gold Matte)

Outfits and Extras

These would be the outfits:
Female:

Male:

Pose & Background

I saw your work in your posts above and I would like something like that. If you could also make a long and small cover I would appreciate it.:relaxed:

Background to edit:

Hope this helps and have a nice day.:hibiscus:

Do you do custom poses? Like a overlay pose? :blob_hearts:

Sure!

1 Like

Yes… :black_heart:

1 Like

do you do maps still?

Yes :smiling_face:

1 Like

Great so I can request right?

request for map

It looks SOMETHING like this (sorry, this was a rough sketch :cold_sweat:)

reference

Note that that’s a draft so there are some changes. It’s just a reference.

Basically:

Charmia (Fairy Kingdom) is in the shape of a crown and it’s located in the middle. There’s a magical shield or dome around it.
5 rivers connect from each part of Charmia to other lands: Sequoira, Ogreniatte, Pixatorer, Hexchester, and Enchantera.
Sequoira is is at north-east (Gnome Territory) and close to it is The tree of life and Farm of Harvest. (make those tiny)
Further down is Hexchester (Goblin Territory) and it’s at South-east. Above it is the Weapon arsenal (tiny)
Below is the Cave of Dreams, it should be tiny.
Beside Hexchester is some Mountains.
On south of the map is the Enchantera (Elvin Kingdom) (lots of trees!!) Theres a bridge that connects it to The Wall of Runes (tiny) on the left. On the right would be the Eternal Forests. Beside that , at the bottom right corner of the map, should be a north-south-east-west kind of compass.
Beside the wall of runes is the Witch’s Coven (tiny) and above (also tiny) is the Fumes of Memory. Above that should be Ogreniatte (more on that later).
North west of the eternal forests is Pixatorer (Pixie Territory) Draw more trees there lol.
And North west of Pixatorer is Ogreniatte, (ogre territory). Should be rocky/grey
Above Ogreniatte is the Volcano of lava and ashes (medium size)
Above that is The Dark Kingdom. Should be blackish / cloudy. There’s a bridge connecting it to Pirate’s Ships on the right. South east of Pirate’s ships is the Sea of Eternity (medium size) and next to The sea of eternity is the Lake of Purity. North east of the Lake of Purity is the Unknown Lands.

Below the Lake of Purity is Mermaid Cove (connected with a river and there are small boats on it)

I think I covered everything? (:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: )

I’m so sorry it’s really confusing:(
If you need any more details/info/need me to be clearer, you can just pm me. Thank you!!