[CLOSED] backgrounds, covers, edits, overlays, splashes, etc. FOR FREE

hahaha, ok x

So you also do edits??? Iā€™ve been absolutely DYING, trying to make an episode character edit for myself! They all look horrible and I cringe! If you do them could you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee do one for me! TYSM!!! Iā€™ll send you the character details by private messaging you! Reply me if you can do it! <3 TY

1 Like

Sure!

Hey @Eva123 I requested earlier and here I am again. Can you change the INT. YOUR BED NOT MOVED IN - DAY into a nighttime background for me please? One with the lights off and one just dark outside if you donā€™t mind. Can you start with the lights off one please?

Thank you again xx

1 Like

Hello, good day ahead! (If itā€™s still day time in your place. :sweat_smile: )

So, uhā€¦ I want to change this background: INT. REGINAS DORM ROOM BEFORE- DAY into night time. But Iā€™m not very good at editing so I came here for help. If youā€™re able to edit it for me, I will give you credit, or make you a character in my story (I know itā€™s lame lel) or even follow you on instagram! Thanks!

Love and Care,
Aohebe.

1 Like

Itā€™s evening here haha :joy:
Iā€™ll start with your request as soon as possible! Xx

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :heart:

1 Like

Sure, Iā€™ll start as soon as possible!

Thank you so muchā€¦ again lol! :smile:

1 Like

Can you make one cover for me, please? Itā€™s in LL, no problem? :grin:

Sure, just send me the details in a private message

Hi, I would need some overlays. Could you help me with that?

Sure! just send me the details in private.

Hey! Itā€™s me, again.

(Yeah, probably my face sucks now but I really need it.)

I would like to request one more thing. (I donā€™t really know if this is a splash butā€¦)

That warning for: sounds, sensitivity to flashes, and tap slowly. Maybe PM you the details? (PM me too if itā€™s okay or not, thanks a lot!)

Hey there! Do you think youā€™d be able to make special art scenes with characters in them? :slight_smile:

Yeah I can try, pm me with the details

Hey! Could you do a cover for me? :slightly_smiling_face:

Sure, youā€™re just in time because after you I closed it temporarily :joy: Pm me with the details

Woop woop! :raised_hands:t2:

Hey, can u do any custom art scenes? Thnxs