So as far as might some of you have seen, I finally became a Luxe Editor and Artist!
Because of this, I need to revamp my artshop.
If you want to request something, you now need to check out the official Instagram Website of Luxe
For more information please visit the IG page and read through the Q&A and Request Tab
- I do not know if you are allowed to choose a specific Luxe Artist, because we all choose the requested things for ourselves, so please ask before doing so.
I am not going to take any requests here anymore because then I would totally have no time at all. Maybe (in the future), I am going to open up 3 request slots here.
•Be nice to each other
•As always don‘t steal or claim the art as your own
•Always credit me
•Don‘t request tons of drawings from me. Time is literally money for me as a student.
•Don‘t rush me with drawing it. That’s a huge nogo.
•No Drama Please.
•Try to stay on art-related topics
•You are allowed to pm me also
•As soon as I approved to draw your art, do not request the same from others, because it seems that you do not value art from us both.
How can you say thank you to me?
•By crediting me (always a must)
•By following me on my Instagram account @celestialmoon.episode.
•By mentioning me to others aka shout out typo
•By reading and sharing my story (not out yet)
•By saying thank you ^^
This would mean a lot to me
Most of my drawings are all under the Share your Arts, Edits, Resources Part 3 three.
I have the right to refuse any commissions that make me feel uncomfortable and commissions that go beyond my art skills.
- Commissions are paid requests
- Commissions still need to follow the basic rules,
I am not going to draw:
- Furries (Humans with Animalistic Features are fine)
- Any kind of Fetish
- Gore or High Violence
- Self-harm or Suicide
- Nakedness since its against the rules of Episode
- Nazi or Racist Themed Pictures
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Children with Breasts (I swear don‘t even try to argue with me about it)
- High Sexual Content of any type (Vampires are allowed though, shoutout to Damon Salvatore)
How do I ask for a commission?
email@example.com or write in this thread or pm me.
Please consider that a commission can take up from few days to 2 weeks, depending on difficulty and demand.
Informations I need:
Your Episode Username:
What Type? For Example Half-Body
Short Bio to your Character(s) [OPTIONAL]:
Type of Usage[OPTIONAL] : Eg. Cover -> I can add nice fonts and an Instagram if you’d like.
Type of Usage Examples [OPTIONAL]: : Eg. Cover -> You like the cover of story xy and want something similar to it.
Reference Sometimes poses are hard to explain, so a reference comes in handy that I know what you mean and don’t draw something wrong.
Screenshot of the Character:
Note: Please not be that kind of person who tries to befriend me in order to ask me to draw something for them. I want friends that value me for my character, not my art.
My Payment option is PayPal.
- Please pay through ‘‘Goods and Services’’
- Please do not include an address. If you put your address in the payment order, PayPal will think that physical goods have been ordered that need to be shipped, whilst art is digital and doesn’t require shipment
- Paypal takes a fee depending on the price that is being paid. I am NOT demanding extra costs because of the fee. That’s a scam and other artists shouldn’t either.