Closed: CelestialMoon's Art Shop

:partying_face: I actually want to compare this image to the one 6 weeks ago to see my progress. Or I just do a Progress Thread for everyone

1 Like

@MysteryMaker you are going to need to wait longer because I am currently in a physical state between living and dying (tonsillitis with a cold and fever). I also need to see when I am going to prepare the outlines because we are close to 450/500 fl.

4 Likes

Oh I completely understand.Take your time, celestial.I’m in no rush.You can do my request whenever you feel alright and have the best mood On as i’d like to see your best in the art.Get well soon.

Take care.

-Mystery

3 Likes

Quick Note and kind of an Update from previous posts:

I reached 500 followers on IG :scream::heart:

Guess what?

It’s Outline Contest Time :smirk:

But first I need to finish the second Outline :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ok WHATTT U DIDNT TELL ME (i don’t have my insta notifications ON) BYEEE CONGRATSSSSSSSS OMFGGGGG UR GONNA GET 100k LIKE IN NO TIME

2 Likes

I’m sorry :sob: I thought you saw my IG story :skull:

2 Likes

:joy: nooo I saw it a few minutes ago :skull:

1 Like

Are you still doing these requests?

I’m going to need to see if I will finish them or not, since I am leaving the forums of certain reasons and will only be active on Instagram

I don’t have the tags of everyone anymore who submitted in here but I hope that everyone still sees it.

I’m shutting down my art shop completely. I won’t be able to complete the remaining requests, so sorry to everyone who submitted one. I don’t want to turn this into a why I am leaving thread so I just say it straight forward that I can’t continue it because I’m leaving of specific reasons. Thank you all for your great support in this thread. If you want to pm me in the future then only through my Instagram @celestialmoon.art

For the remaining people who got their requests done, I hope that you are happy with them.

@Sydney_H could you please close this thread? Thank you!

8 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: