Closed: CelestialMoon's Art Shop

Your artwork is amazing :two_hearts::heart_eyes:, and self taught, jealous :joy::joy: I can send my details after school, I’m heading there now actually.

1 Like

Omg you a goddess :sob: :heart: you talented bean! I was wondering if I can request a cover?? :blush:

1 Like

Not a request, but I do have questions, if you don’t mind.

What application do you use? And also, do you do it on your tablet or on you computer?

Btw, while I was still reading your note before getting a glimpse on your art, I knew it would look very good.:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Your Episode Username: EpyPhoenix

Short Bio to your Character(optional): This is a cover, so the female character is shy a bit rude and smart. The male I’d say he’s a bit rude, caring, and serious. :sweat_smile:

Pose: For the poses can the male be on the left and the female on the right. And the male is holding her waist and he’s smirking at her and the female is also shy and shes almost like hugging him but her head is laying on his chest and hes looking at her and shes looking at him:blush:

Extras: Yes, can the background be EXT.JUVIE.ROOFTOP- NIGHT or I can give you the background if needed. :smile: And it’s going to be my small cover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yes, also the title is called Better Than Before and this is going to be one of my covers. :blush:

What type of Drawing:Full-Coloring

What type of view: Maximum Half-Body

Are others allowed to use this art piece for their story with my permission?: Sure as long as you say so. If not I don’t mind. :blush:

Screenshot of the Character (Please no Cellphone Photo, I need good quality to see the face, hair and clothing)

Characters

I just wanna say thank you so fricken much. I’m so excited to see the outcome :heart_eyes: You really are a talented artist. I really hope you’ll see my request and I’m patient so you don’t have to worry about me bugging you every day lol :joy: I do have instagram I’ll make sure to follow you and shout you out to cuzzz gurl you deserve all mehh love :sob: :heart:

1 Like

The past week I was using Medibang. The only thing that annoys me is that there is no real blender tool.
I used Clip Studio paint from a 2 year licence I got, one week ago it expired so I switched to Medibang. But now I am using Clip Studio again.
Im using a HUION Tablet. I think it was the GT-191. It is connected with my Laptop trough USB and HDMI port

1 Like

You can, as long as its in the request form I offer , e.g portrait to halfbody etc :blush: I don‘t care how you use the drawing, as long as you somehow use it and credit me :smile:

1 Like

Ikr, the best blending tool is the watercolour brush.

1 Like

Noted! :hibiscus:

2 Likes

I swear everytime I see your pfp I‘m mad at myself for not reading the Shaw Brothers yet :triumph: Why does a character made of pixels look so hot lmao. Mom its not a phase

But anyways: Noted :blush:

1 Like

Ofc gurl you deserve all the credit everywhere :sob: :heart:

Noted! :love_letter:

Can I make a request?

Sure! You don’t need to ask :slight_smile: I just overlook every request before drawing it if it matches my rules.

What I Need: a picture of a girl walking into a bar basically only need it from the waste up

Your Episode Username: Lady_strand_episode

Short Bio to your Character(optional):
Alexis is a shy girl who is opening herself up to a new guy and is going to try to win him over after some issues between them regarding the past. Alexis is 18 years old

Pose: shes walking into a bar and her hair a little in the wind kind of like this 20190506_094843
I would like for her to appear confident but still sweet

Extras: I would like for her hair to be waist length

What type of Drawing: full coloring

What type of view: Half-Body

Are others allowed to use this art piece for their story with my permission?: no please

Screenshot of the Character !
This is the outfit I would like

This is the hair I like

1 Like

Noted as well :blush:

Noted!

Currently starting with your pieces sketch. I am going to see if I can finish the sketch until tomorrow because tomorrow I have a lot of free time!

1 Like

Lmfaooo sis go Read it lmfao skksks and right pixelates episode boys be hotter than boys irl :flushed::joy:

1 Like

Gonna do it I promise :smile:

1 Like

Yasss girl :heart_eyes: